Last Post: May 21, 2006 4:43am
by lifuania
Get In
WEH-HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2006 10:05pm
by Hans Lehman
Squad for This Thursday's 7-a-side Match
Thought I'd start a new thread for this... The squad for this Thursday's match against International (7.00.p.m. kick-off) is currently as follows (subject to availability): Terry Moore, Kris Spyrou, Juneka Junior, Foysol Ahmed, Sam Franklin-Jones, Alan Barnard, p...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2006 11:36pm
by Laurence Hughes
7-a-side League Matches Next Week - A Problem !
Due to a team dropping out of the Thursday Night League, the fixtures have all been re-arranged and we now have a match next Thursday (18th May)...and at 7.00.p.m. as well ! Obviously that is going to rule out all those who are going to Lithuania for Del's Stag Do...
Views: 305   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 15, 2006 10:01am
by Laurence Hughes
Monday Night League Fixture Change For 22nd May
Apparently Shadwell (Adam Stock & Jon Ellis-Browne's team) were left out of the Monday Night League by mistake. They have now been re-admitted but will have to play all their fixtures at 9.00.p.m. (against the teams who were originally listed as not having a match f...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2006 12:39pm
by Laurence Hughes
New Player ?!
Just had an e-mail from another prospective new player. Apologies for the 'shouting', but apparently he doesn't know how to turn off 'Caps Lock'. LETTER OF INVITATION GOOD DAY SIR, I HUMBLE WISH TO BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE FOR A TRIAL IN UR MIGTHY AND WONDERFUL...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2006 11:55am
by Laurence Hughes
Saturday
Can we have a definative on what's happening Saturday for this snooker/FA Cup gig. It's all gone very quiet! - Can people confirm if they're going or not. A simple - YES/NO - with/without bird/wife will suffice. Not interested in excuses.
Views: 295   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 12, 2006 11:52am
by Laurence Hughes
7-a-side League Squads for Next Week
The squad for our first 7-a-Side League match of the Summer this coming Monday night (8th May) against Mc,Kenzies (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows: Ozel Ozerman (GK), Tony Speller, Ritchie Copues, Colin Bester, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Gary Cokell, Andrew Warmerda...
Views: 352   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 11, 2006 12:56pm
by Laurence Hughes
7-a-side
Just noticed last nights result - what the hell happened?
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2006 2:19pm
by Laurence Hughes
Updates
Apologies for the lack of updates on the webstite over the last week or so. Been far too busy filming Cup Finals and Conference matches and will be for a few more weeks yet ! We will not be getting the 7-a-side League Fixtures until Tuesday, so those pages will n...
Views: 402   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 9, 2006 9:23am
by George N'bogwou
7-a-side League
I have now finally received the fixtures for this Summer's 7-a-side League, which starts this coming Monday (8th May) with an 8.00.p.m. kick-off against Mc,Kenzies...who seem to have been re-admitted after being thrown out for fighting last Summer, although we have n...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2006 10:15pm
by Steve Cokell
New book about Sunday morning football
Hello lads, My name is Roy Cavanagh and I am the author of a new book, Happy Days & Sundays, which follows the story of a pub football team. The book is a comedy and was partly inspired by a true story as it shows the banter, humour and friendship of Sunday footba...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2006 3:26pm
by Roy Cavanagh
Management Meeting
I have to wait for a delivery tomorrow night which is coming around 7:30pm - I will be there as soon as possible after that.
Views: 338   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 11:27am
by Laurence Hughes
London Marathon
Can we have a report on Simon's efforts in the London Marathon. Did anyone see him ? What was his time ?
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 7:06pm
by stu
s
stu
end of season do
With the last game of the season being on Easter Sunday it has been decided to postpone the drinking shenanigans to Saturday 22nd April. I'm sure most will be aware that the Arse v Spurs game is on, so to ensure we get seats, an early start is essential. Those lucky...
Views: 396   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 24, 2006 8:42am
by Laurence Hughes
Wormley Rovers Match - Video Notes
I doubt whether anyone is really bothered, but I have changed quite a few marks out of 10 having now watched the video. I don't think anybody deserved a 7, but nobody was bad enough for a mark of less than 6. Wooly & Murf are therefore 6.5's rather than a 7. Mur...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 21, 2006 5:17pm
by Steve Cokell
s
stu
No offence Lol but Murph is a legend
Great report to finish off on Murph. Particularly liked the dream team, JJ injury and the classic Asda trainer comments. One can only assume that when your firm hired Osborn the guvnor must have drunk as it is nothing short of embarrasing that you're on the same 'team'.
Views: 247   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 1:54pm
by Murf
Squad For Next Sunday (Easter Day)
The squad of 16 for our last match of the season this coming Sunday (Easter Day) Away to Wormley Rovers is as follows (assuming they are all available !): Ozel Ozerman (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Andrew Warmerdam, Terry Moore, Paul Ellerker, Juneka Junior,...
Views: 394   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 4:10pm
by Colin
Tony Speller's wedding
It was disappointing to miss Rovers' match against Inter Mill Lane but Del and myself represented the club attending the wedding of Tony Speller and Kelly at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Terry Deller was also there as brother of the bride and the best man was Michael...
Views: 283   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 10:42pm
by stu
Hazelwood or not?
Is that still the latest on whats happening with hazelwood rec this year that appears on the news page?
Views: 218   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 11:25pm
by Laurence Hughes
s
Scott
Great effort Stu!
Was that really the best clip of the week ??!!
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 6:54pm
by Laurence Hughes
d
Darryl
10/10
I gave the marks out of ten based on: Time between games being too long, Injured players playing on a rock hard pitch, Being absolutely fooked in the last ten mins but still giving a good account of themselves and not giving up.
Views: 322   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 8:43am
by Darryl
Trains out of Liverpool Street
Don't know if anyone else was going to use this line to Southbury or Enfield Town but it is not likely to be operating until 4pm at the earliest. Knowing how pants that line is anyway it might be earlier but more than likely later than 4pm. I am going to go to Moorga...
Views: 283   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 7, 2006 7:32pm
by Murf
Squad For Next Wednesday v. I.M.L. Red Cow (5th April)
The squad for our midweek match against I.M.L. Red Cow on Wednesday 5th April at Enfield Playing Fields is as follows: Ozel Ozerman (GK), Stuart Dorward, Andrew Warmerdam, Paul Woolston, Terry Moore, Nick Vertigans, Juneka Junior, John Beasley, Steve Cokell, Foysol...
Views: 452   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 1:55pm
by Laurence Hughes
Spurs are waz
Well tonight was a real lesson to all you yid scum..... Me thinks it proves that the gooners will still finish 4th, they are still by far the 4th best team in the country. i have to admit that Chelsea, utd and Liverpool are miles ahead of us this year, but in time...
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 7:05pm
by North of Watford...
Various Bits Of News
1) Next Wednesday, we are now going to play on the nearest pitch we can to the Donkey Lane end changing rooms. (Probably Pitch 15, which is the worst one over there). This is because the gates get locked for the Ladysmith Road car park well before the match finishes,...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 3:43pm
by Laurence Hughes
Message for Lol, Scott and Osborn
Lol, I won't be there tonight as I have a work do to go to but will be OK for next Wednesday. Scott / Lee, I can't get any tickets for the Arsenal game because I left it too late to ask. Sorry chaps - i'll let you know what it was like.
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 6:45am
by lee.osborn
Our Last Training Session This Season
This coming Tuesday (28th March) is the last date on our permit for using the Astroturf at the Southbury Leisure Centre this season. Although Arsenal v. Juventus is live on T.V., I am hopeful that we can find at least 10 players who don't want to watch that 'crap'...
Views: 336   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 9:57pm
by Laurence Hughes
j
jimmy
ergfgr
ggfdffdd
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 8:48am
by Murf
Latest Club News
I'm not going to copy it all here, so please read the first three articles on the Latest Club News page, then post your replies here (if necessary). Cheers
Views: 408   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 7:25pm
by Murf
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Free Forum powered by Bravenet