THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday

Can we have a definative on what's happening Saturday for this snooker/FA Cup gig.

It's all gone very quiet! - Can people confirm if they're going or not.

A simple - YES/NO - with/without bird/wife will suffice. Not interested in excuses.

Re: Saturday

No.

No

I doubt whether you'll get many answers on here, Conor !

You'll probably have to go round people's houses and bang on their front doors to find out.

I tried phoning a Rovers player last night and you now have to enter a pin number to leave a message on his mobile...it's that bad !

It's still OK for me but the only people I have spoken to are Ritchie and Tony at 7 a side last night. I need to know numbers to go shopping with Russell to get the drink. I'm a bit worried about a barbecue due to the weather forecast but if it is OK the arrangement is that I provide the coals and you provide the meat.

A simple YES or NO Lol at this stage - That's all I'm after!

Sorry Conor. What I meant was CONTACTING half our team in order to GET a 'Yes' or 'No' answer.

Good luck if you manage it.
I can't !

You Kan't

I will be there.

No

So at the moment it's Trev & Tarby & Wooly (e-mail confirmation)- Lol even you haven't given an answer!!!!

Is it really worth having?? - How long are we prepared to wait until making a decision?

I'm a no...am away for the weekend...oooppss, sorry, Con, too much information, I know...

I had already let Lol/Trev know I would be around on Saturday,if it is on. Just for the record Con, that is a Yes.

It was decided after our 7-a-side match last night that the 'Snooker Night' tomorrow is now OFF due to a general lack of interest.

I believe only six people were able/willing to go.