THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For Next Sunday (Easter Day)

The squad of 16 for our last match of the season this coming Sunday (Easter Day) Away to Wormley Rovers is as follows (assuming they are all available !):
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Andrew Warmerdam, Terry Moore, Paul Ellerker, Juneka Junior, Steve Cokell, Derek Dorward, Chris 'Nugget' Beeden, Peter Murphy, Colin Bester, Foysol Ahmed, Kris Spyrou, Tem Adil & Ritchie Copues.

Nick Vertigans is the only player who has arranged to go away for Easter (as far as we know), although Tony Speller (On Honeymoon) and Conor Mc,Govern (On Holiday in Brazil) are still away, although they are both out injured for the rest of the season anyway. We have not heard from Daniel George or James Walker for a while, and Gary Cokell may well be working again, but if anybody drops out of the squad, one or more of those three can come in and replace them if they are available.

Players who need a lift from the Southbury Leisure Centre (at 9.30.a.m.) must inform me beforehand.

As it is a Bank Holiday the following day, it was originally intended that we have another one of our All-Day Drinking Sessions down On Broadway afterwards ...although that was Conor Mc,Govern's idea and as far as I know he will still be away on holiday in Brazil (and out injured anyway !).
Over to you, Stu ?!

Re: Squad For Next Sunday (Easter Day)

I am available if required for Sunday.

Unavailable, sorry.

I'll see you at Wormley....

Sorry, unavailable this Sunday. If the situation changes I'll let you know.

i'll see u at wormley.

I'll be at the leisure centre for 9:30

I haven't heard anything from Colin, Ozel & Kris.
Are they all playing and do they need a lift from the Southbury Leisure Centre as well ?

I haven't heard from Nugget either. I am not chasing him up to play. Somebody else can do that.

I suggest that Darryl is definitely needed...either in goal or as one of only two subs (assuming Paul Ellerker and Nugget are not playing).

I'll be at Southbury for 9.30