THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tony Speller's wedding

It was disappointing to miss Rovers' match against Inter Mill Lane but Del and myself represented the club attending the wedding of Tony Speller and Kelly at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Terry Deller was also there as brother of the bride and the best man was Michael Vangelder who was a potential Rovers signing during Tony's first spell with the club as a 17 year old when Michael was playing cricket for Edmonton with myself and Tim Beeden. Congratulations to Tony and Kelly and Laurence will be putting some photos on the website shortly.
Tony said he received a text from Stuart saying we had lost 4-0 but due to the time difference we thought it was a wind up over the Juventus v Arsenal score. I hurried back to the hotel to check the internet and find a disappointing 4-0 defeat for Rovers and a magnificent 0-0 draw for Arsenal. I was expecting a Murf report on the match he went to in his usual style but he must be saving it for our last game against Wormley on Sunday.

Re: Tony Speller's wedding

I was too lagged up to remember but, suffice to say, we were oh so comfortable....wouldn't you say Lee, Scott, Stu & all you Lane of Shame attendees....

didn't see it Murf. i did have a bit of a pep talk with Senderos on the Monday so you've probably got me tothank. It's all part of a cunning plan....you just carry on concentrating on Europe!!

CHECK OUT YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR...THAT'S US COMING UP IN THE FAST LANE ON CRUISE CONTROL....

Up Pompey!

Murf......I see we're not the only team with a squeaky bum!! 4 games in 7 days coming up.....ouch!