THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trains out of Liverpool Street

Don't know if anyone else was going to use this line to Southbury or Enfield Town but it is not likely to be operating until 4pm at the earliest. Knowing how pants that line is anyway it might be earlier but more than likely later than 4pm. I am going to go to Moorgate and get a train to Enfield Chase and should be there on time.

Re: Trains out of Liverpool Street

Wooly, Terry & Nick all get a train from Liverpool Street as far as I know, but they can't access this Forum from work.

I will e-mail them your message and let them know.

Junior what have you done !!!! Lawrence is now probabley frantically ringing B/R Bombay directory enquires pleading with them to sort this mess out !?!

No problem. It's all now been sorted via e-mail. (Moorgate to Enfield Chase it is).

Osborn, are you coming over to watch ?
Looks like we might have a big crowd over there (including London Ajax cheering us on !!!?)
Will have to dig out my scaffolding tower to film from so that I can see the pitch !

Would of mate but am out after work for beers and then gonna cheer on Juve for what its worth !!!

Good luck

Yes Yes, come on Juve!

Just read Lee & Scott's pathetic entreaties....how far these once great men have fallen....