Start a New Topic 
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
7 a side result - Thursday 12th August 2010
There was a panic on the Forum assembling a squad for our 7 a side match against Emerald Rovers which resulted in Laurence Hughes and Trevor Hughes both being named in a 7 man squad. Fortunately, I arranged for James Mandell to make his debut to replace me but we ha...
Views: 341   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 10:39am
by Laurence
7-a-Side - Thursday 12th August (8.00.p.m.)
This coming Thursday night we are supposed to be playing Emerald Rovers at 8.00.p.m. but they failed to turn up last week and have also dropped out of the Monday Night League, so at the moment I don't know what's going on. All we can do is pick a squad (of 8) for...
Views: 470   Replies: 26
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 6:53pm
by Laurence
Pre-Season Friendlies
Just to let everyone know that I will start arranging Pre-Season Friendlies for Sunday mornings in August depending on the commitment shown at training this coming Thursday. If anybody is away on holiday in August and definitely not available for certain dates, pl...
Views: 549   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 11, 2010 3:59pm
by Laurence
New Club Website
As some of you might have seen, I have totally re-designed the club website (using different software) and put it online today. It is still at the same address...www.edmontonrovers.co.uk and the link to the Forum is on the Home page. There is no information on an...
Views: 252   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 8:18am
by Laurence
Match report v Larsens - 8th August 2010
Our first pre season friendly was against Premier Division side Larsens who arrived with a squad of 22 players. We had our usual list of unavailable players but we managed to find a squad of 14 with debuts for Lee King and Dean Assiamah and a return to the club for...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 5:09pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For Pre-Season Friendly v. Larsens (Sunday 8th August)
This coming Sunday sees us playing Premier Division side Larsens in a Pre-Season Friendly on the grass pitch at the Southgate Hockey Centre (where we play 7-a-side on Thursday nights). It is a 10.30.a.m. kick-off, so all players MUST be there at the pavilion/clubhou...
Views: 544   Replies: 17
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 10:15pm
by Laurence
Waltham League Cup Draws
They have got these on the Full-Time website already (instead of waiting for the late-August League Meeting like they normally do), so you had better look quick before they disappear. (They might be on there when they are not supposed to be ! In the Purdy Challe...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 7:23pm
by Laurence
London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup Draw
I have just received the draw and we have a Bye in the First Round of the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup this year, which is good news for Trev as that always clashes with his annual September holiday to Cyprus. He will now miss a League game on the 12th Septem...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 11:06am
by Laurence
7 a side result - Thursday 5th August 2010
We were playing top of the table side Wood Green Old Boys so we knew it would be a good test for some of our new players even before we fell behind after just one minute. However, we kept the game tight and were unlucky not to equalise with Daniel Daley and Martin L...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 10:16pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For 7-a-Side This Thursday (5th August...8.00.p.m.)
There is no training at 7-a-side this Thursday because the Hockey Centre have a Tournament on and they are using the grass field as a campsite during the week. We are therefore playing our 7-a-side match only (against League leaders Wood Green Old Boys)and the game...
Views: 267   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 2:31pm
by Laurence
d
Darryl
witches hat
What the fuck is that main picture all about??lol
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 8:15pm
by Laurence
Pre-Season Training at Enfield Playing Fields This Sunday (1st August)
We had another really good training session last night (Thursday) at the Southgate Hockey Centre with 16 players turning up (not including myself and Trevor), so we are therefore definitely going ahead with another session this coming Sunday morning at Enfield Playin...
Views: 333   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 7:32pm
by Laurence
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 29th July
Posted for Trev as he cannot get on the Forum at work... We had a pre season training session on Thursday before our 7 a side match against Locomotive Southgate with 15 players attending including Lexton Harrison and Jerome Harrison hopefully returning to the club...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2010 11:04am
by Laurence
Pre-Season Training at 7-a-side NEXT Thursday (29th July)...DEFINITELY !
I can now confirm that we are definitely having another training session on the grass at the Southgate Hockey Centre this coming Thursday before our 7-a-side match (against Locomotive Southgate) kicks-off at 9.00.p.m. We want everybody there at 7.30.p.m. if possib...
Views: 433   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 1:26pm
by stu
7 a side result - Thursday 22nd July 2010
Due to the early kick off and the non appearance of trialist Wosen Girma Rike we were left with a 7 man squad for the 7 a side match against Middlesex United. Fortunately, they were all regulars who were keen to play without substitutions and we stayed injury free....
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 9:14pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For 7-a-Side This Thursday (22nd July...7.00.p.m.) & Training Details
From what I can remember being said by players after last Thursday's match/training session, it appears that we only have 9 players available who can get there in time for a 7.00.p.m. kick-off, so I have therefore named those nine as the squad. They are as follows:...
Views: 482   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 5:38pm
by Laurence
o
ozel
footy
be there for seven c u there
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 4:01pm
by ozel
Pre-Season Training at 7-a-side NEXT Thursday (22nd July)...or not ?
I'm pleased to say we had a really excellent training session last night with no less than 20 players turning up....which is almost unheard of for us, certainly as far as the last 5 years goes ! O.K., we lost the 7-a-side match afterwards to a team that we should...
Views: 373   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 18, 2010 9:40pm
by smithy
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 15th July
Trev is working at a different Court today, and their computers won't let him post on the Forum. Here is his Manager's Report which he has e-mailed me: 'Our idea to have a pre season training session on Thursday before our 7 a side match against All Blacks proved...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2010 4:33pm
by Laurence
Pre-Season Training at 7-a-Side This Thursday (15th July)
I know we have abandoned this idea a couple of times already, but this coming Thursday night we will DEFINITELY be having a Pre-Season Training session before our 7-a-side League match (against All Blacks a.k.a. Enfield Bullets) at the Southgate Hockey Centre. Thi...
Views: 526   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jul 15, 2010 2:09pm
by Laurence
A.G.M. & Other Club News
We have been trying to fix up a suitable date for the club AGM for Season 2009-2010, but this is proving to be almost impossible as virtually all of our existing players will either be on holiday or attending weddings, rock festivals or barbecues, etc. on Saturdays f...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2010 11:44pm
by Laurence
Annual Subs & Subs Owed
So far, only three players have paid their Annual Subs for next season. These are Simon Jackson, Terry Moore & Martin Loveday. If you pay your Annual Subs (or 'signing-on fee' as new players will probably know it as) before the 1st August, it will be £25.00,...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2010 11:32pm
by Laurence
7 a side result - Thursday 8th July 2010
We made six changes to the squad for this week’s match against North London with only Danny Hagan remaining. Ozel Ozerman made a return in goal, Rob Brown made a rare appearance to join Terry Moore I n defence and Tem Adil, Lee King and Dean Assiamah all retur...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 10:13pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 8th July...8.00.p.m.)
At the moment for our match against North London this coming Thursday night (8.00.p.m. kick-off), we have approximately 12-14 players who appear to be available, so it is once again very difficult to pick a squad of 8 from that and keep everybody happy. The players...
Views: 429   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 10:58am
by Laurence
League Multi-Registration Form
Just to let our players who played for us last season know that the last chance they have to sign the Waltham Sunday League Multi-Registration Form for the coming 11-a-side season will be Thursday 1st July...which is next Thursday ! If they have not signed the form...
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2010 9:35am
by Rob
7 a side result - Thursday 1st July 2010
The squad for our 7 a side match against new team 1664 saw several changes from recent weeks with Ollie Tedder replacing Jacko in goal and only Alan Barnard and Danny Hagan being regulars. Vernon ‘Kizza’ Nxumalo made his second consecutive appearance and...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2010 11:05pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 1st July)
This coming Thursday night's match (against 1664) is a 9.00.p.m. kick-off, so I think I will take a gamble that the current hot weather will have cooled down a bit by then and arrange a TRAINING SESSION at 8.00.p.m. (on the grass at the far end of the Astroturfs) fir...
Views: 540   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 1, 2010 8:04pm
by Laurence
7 a side result - Thursday 24th June 2010
The squad for our 7 a side match against bottom team Boca Sovereign saw regulars Simon Jackson, Terry Moore, Alan Barnard, Tem Adil, Danny Hagan, Ollie Tedder and Lee King joined by debutant Dean Assiamah and a return to the squad of Vernon ‘Kizza’ Nxumal...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2010 11:14pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 24th June...8.00.p.m.)
Our next 7-a-side League match this coming Thursday night is an 8.00.p.m. kick-off against Boca Sovereign, who failed to turn up for their match last Thursday. (They are the bottom team in the League). I am currently trying to get some assurances from the Southgate...
Views: 446   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jun 24, 2010 5:41pm
by Laurence
7 a side result - Thursday 17th June 2010
The squad for our 7 a side match against XS FC saw regulars Simon Jackson, Terry Moore, Martin Loveday, Tem Adil and Lee King joined by debutant Andy McGovern (no relation to Conor) and rare appearances from Derek and Stuart Dorward. We had not played XS before and...
Views: 303   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 20, 2010 1:10pm
by kris spyrou
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Free Forum powered by Bravenet