THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Annual Subs & Subs Owed

So far, only three players have paid their Annual Subs for next season. These are Simon Jackson, Terry Moore & Martin Loveday.

If you pay your Annual Subs (or 'signing-on fee' as new players will probably know it as) before the 1st August, it will be £25.00, but if you don't pay until after that date, it will be £30.00.
We need this money in as soon as possible as we have to pay pitch fees in August...and at the moment we do not have enough in the club account to do so.

Annual Subs can be paid in cash to Trevor or myself at training or 7-a-side matches, or you can pay directly into the club account via internet banking.
All new players to the club must give me an e-mail address, then I will give them the account details.
Players will not be picked for League matches (once they start in September) if they have not paid their Annual Subs.

Some players also owe excessive amounts of Weekly/Match Subs, mainly as a result of not bringing £5.00 to 7-a-side matches with them.
Again, these amounts can easily be paid off using internet banking and indeed some of these players have been promising to do so, but nothing has been paid yet !
Amounts owed will be e-mailed to the players concerned.