THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
League Multi-Registration Form

Just to let our players who played for us last season know that the last chance they have to sign the Waltham Sunday League Multi-Registration Form for the coming 11-a-side season will be Thursday 1st July...which is next Thursday !
If they have not signed the form by then, they will have to fill in individual registration forms and post them to me with a passport-size photo before Monday 23rd August...which is obviously a right 'hassle'.
I will NOT be forging players' signatures on the Multi-Registration Form like some other Club Secretaries do (according to our players )

At the moment, only 12 players have signed the Multi-Registration Form...and that includes myself and Kris Spyrou, who has now left the club !

Players who have not signed up for next season yet include the following:
Conor McGovern
Steve Cokell
Danny Smith
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Tony King
Terry Brown
Darryl Johnson
Joe Ansell
(who is supposed to be interested ?)
and also players who normally sign up to help us out if we are short such as:
Gavin Mardell
Tim Beeden
Gary Cokell
& various others.

I am assuming Daniel Daley has joined McKenzie Rangers (from what Lee King was telling me), although Daley hasn't told me that himself.

New players (and returning players such as Derek Dorward, Robin Pryke & Lexton Harrison...if they are interested) can also be signed up on the Multi-Registration Form if they give me a passport-size photo either tomorrow night or next Thursday.
Olie Tedder is the only new player to have signed up so far.

I have had no replies from this advert yet.

Re: League Multi-Registration Form

Kizza, Gavin Mardell & Tim Beeden have now signed the form to bring us up to 15 players !

I am now going to be posting the form off on Monday morning (5th July), so if any players want to come round over the weekend and sign it they can do so.

Tony King sent me a text yesterday asking me to forge his signature , but I have not heard from anybody else.

If we don't get any more players signed up before the 23rd August (because players don't give me a photo or sign the Multi-Reg Form this weekend), then the team for our first League match of the season on the 5th September will be (4-5-1):
Jacko (GK); Olie Tedder (RB), Barney (CH), Loveday (CH), Terry Moore (LB); Tem (RM), Rob Brown (CM), Stuart (CM), Danny Hagan (CM), Jim (LM); Kizza (CF).
Subs: Gavin Mardell, Me, Tim Beeden (GK)
(Kris is registered but has left).
No doubt at least five of these will be on holiday or attending a Wedding somewhere though

That's the situation at the moment.
Bleak I know, but as I said to Barney last night, I will only be panicking if we are in the same situation come mid-August.

Re: League Multi-Registration Form

Laurence
No doubt at least five of these will be on holiday or attending a Wedding somewhere though

Funny you should say that Lau, as Me, Hagan, Stuart, Loveday and Barney are all at wedding in Cyprus that weekend.