Start a New Topic 
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
England
Here is an imagined private conversation from an England player to one of his mates back home after the Algeria debacle: ‘I tell you bruv, it’s a nightmare out here. Capello don’t allow us to have our mobile phones on, there’s no WAGS aroun...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2010 8:01pm
by Laurence
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 17th June...9.00.p.m.)
The squad for this coming Thursday night's match against XS (a 9.00.p.m. kick-off) will be announced on Monday, and priority for playing will be in the following order: 1) A goalkeeper (preferably Jacko). 2) Prospective new players. No more than two though, and pre...
Views: 458   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 16, 2010 10:15pm
by Laurence
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 10th June
Unfortunately we were only able to field a 'bare seven' players for this week's match against second-placed Emerald Rovers after Danny Smith and Lee King both dropped out during the afternoon due to work commitments, so that didn't bode well against a side we had los...
Views: 330   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 4:07pm
by Laurence
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 10th June...10.00.p.m.)
Our next 7-a-side match this coming Thursday is an 8.00.p.m. kick-off against second-placed Emerald Rovers, who usually field ex-Republic Of Ireland U-21 International Niall Ritchie in their line-up and who beat us 9-0 and 9-1 last Summer ! Subject to availabili...
Views: 494   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 3:41pm
by Laurence
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 3rd June
We easily fielded a squad of 8 for this week's match against League leaders Wood Green Old Boys even though we were missing Alan Barnard, Jim Arrowsmith, Rob Brown & Stuart Dorward, all of whom we had wanted to include due to the fact that Wood Green Old Boys had won...
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 9:14am
by Jacko
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 3rd June...9.00.p.m.)
Our next 7-a-side match this coming Thursday is another 9.00.p.m. kick-off against League leaders Wood Green Old Boys, who have won all four of their matches so far and scored an average of over 10 goals a game !!!. I have therefore picked our strongest (and a mor...
Views: 412   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 7:23pm
by Tem
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 27th May
We fielded a squad of 8 for our match against Locomotive Southgate earlier this evening with Ozel Ozerman making his first appearance in goal for a couple of years. Alan Barnard, Jim Arrowsmith, Danny Hagan, Kris Spyrou, Tem Adil, Lee King & Ollie Tedder made up the...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2010 10:13am
by Barney
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 27th May...9.00.p.m.)
Our next 7-a-side match this coming Thursday is a 9.00.p.m. kick-off against Locomotive Southgate. We had two very close matches against them last Summer and the current League Table suggests the same again this time. The squad of 8 is as follows: Simon Jackson...
Views: 531   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 27, 2010 5:43pm
by Danny Hagan
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 20th May...7.00.p.m.)
Our next 7-a-side match is a 7.00.p.m. kick-off. I will be leaving Daley and Lee King out of the squad for that, as if they can't get there on time for a 9.00.p.m. kick-off, then they have got no chance of being there in time for this one ! I'm sorry, but two week...
Views: 597   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 20, 2010 11:07pm
by Trevor Hughes
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 13th May...9.00.p.m.)
Our next match this coming Thursday (against All Blacks) is now a 9.00.p.m. kick-off. For the time being, I will name the same 9 who played last Thursday...these being: Simon Jackson (GK) Alan Barnard Terry Moore Martin Loveday Jim Arrowsmith Danny Smith Kr...
Views: 496   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 13, 2010 11:48pm
by Trevor Hughes
7-a-Side Result - Thursday 6th May
I am not going to have time to update the website for several weeks due to filming commitments, so I will put all results and reports on here instead for the time being. In our first 7-a-side League match of the Summer earlier tonight, we got off to a great start...
Views: 366   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 10, 2010 5:28pm
by Laurence
Summer 7-a-Side League
The application forms have just come through for this Summer's 7-a-side League (Monday & Thursday Night Leagues as usual) at the Southgate Hockey Centre, and the closing date for entries is Monday 19th April. I think we need to make a decision by this coming Sunda...
Views: 1016   Replies: 42
Last Post: May 6, 2010 1:38pm
by Darryl
b
Barney
Sports Quiz 4th December
Hi All, Just a quick post to let you know that there will be a Sports Quiz on Friday the 4th of December from 7.30 at Edmonton Sports Club. The quiz is being co-run by Tim, only costs £2 per person, and should be a good evening. It would be great if we could...
Views: 365   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 4, 2010 3:34pm
by Barney
Non-Fulfilment Against Enfield Royals
I have had to concede the match this morning and have texted those who were still due to be playing, and phoned the Referee and our opponents to save them an unnecessary journey. We will get fined £25 and may have to pay the Ref his £35 even though he did...
Views: 911   Replies: 37
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 9:58pm
by Jacko
Squad for Sunday 25th April v. Enfield Royals
This coming Sunday (25th April) sees us play our last game of the season at Home to Enfield Royals. It is a normal 90-minute match, but as the goalposts are now being taken down at Hazelwood for the cricket season, we have to play this game on Enfield Royals' Home p...
Views: 1101   Replies: 53
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 8:57am
by Darryl
Website Updated
Have finally managed to update the website after the Cheshunt Corinthians Double-Header apart from the Match Reports, which I will get done later this evening. Apologies for the delay. Latest Club News. Forthcoming Fixtures. Current Unofficial Division One Table.
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 6:09pm
by Laurence
Squad for Double-Header Home to Cheshunt Corinthians (18th April)
The squad (of 17) for our Double-Header against Cheshunt Corinthians this coming Sunday is as follows: Darryl Johnson (GK) Simon Jackson (GK) Alan Barnard Martin Loveday Tony King Rob Brown Terry Brown Danny Smith Kris Spyrou Jim Arrowsmith Steve Cokell S...
Views: 573   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 4:26pm
by Laurence
Cheshunt (Sunday) Game is OFF !!!
Cheshunt (Sunday) have now officially folded...announced at a League Meeting tonight, so we now have no match this coming Sunday. Can players in the squad please post here to say that they have seen this message ? (or e-mail/text me).
Views: 319   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 10:57am
by Danny Hagan
Squad for Sunday 11th April (Away to Cheshunt (Sunday)
The squad (of 15) for our normal 90-minute match Away to Cheshunt (Sunday) is as follows: Darryl Johnson(GK) Alan Barnard Terry Moore Martin Loveday Tony King Terry Brown Danny Hagan Danny Smith Kris Spyrou Steve Cokell Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo Daniel Daley...
Views: 364   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 1:22pm
by Trevor Hughes
Website Update
Apologies for not having updated the website yet after Sunday's Double-Header against Northmet (Riverside). I am just far too busy at the moment with filming Cup Finals and Blue Square Premier League matches and I don't know when I will have time to get it done. J...
Views: 312   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 7:33pm
by Laurence
Cheshunt (Sunday) Have Folded !
Cheshunt (Sunday) have just dropped out of the League after losing 4-2 and 8-0 today to Enfield Royals in a Double-Header. They only had 9 men in the second match. We therefore now have no match next Sunday (11th April). Sunday 18th April v. Cheshunt Corinthi...
Views: 300   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 9:45am
by Laurence
Squad for Double-Header Away to Northmet Riverside (4th April)
The squad (of 15) for our Double-Header Away to Northmet (Riverside) this coming Sunday (Easter Day) is as follows: Darryl Johnson(GK) Simon Jackson (GK) Alan Barnard Terry Moore Jamile Little Stuart Dorward Tony King Rob Brown Terry Brown Danny Hagan Dann...
Views: 480   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 9:29am
by Laurence
Remaining Fixtures
After our Double-Header against Northmet (Riverside) this coming Sunday, we will have four matches left this season. These are a Double-Header against Cheshunt Corinthians and two normal 90-minute matches, one Away to Cheshunt (Sunday) and the other at Home to Enfie...
Views: 378   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 2, 2010 6:15pm
by Laurence
New Jade Socks or Nike Kit ?
Thanks to the continued excellent regular payment of subs by our players, we currently have approximately £750 in the club funds. Out of that, we have to pay the second instalment of this season's pitch fee for Hazelwood shortly (which is £350), so that...
Views: 683   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 31, 2010 2:42pm
by Laurence
Steve & Jonty's Sunday League Soccer
Just found this on You Tube ! There might be some more on that Channel. I think the bloke posting it is probably an ex-Soccer A.M. employee/TV insider who has access to the original broadcast tapes ? I have copies myself (taped off the telly) but don't have tim...
Views: 418   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 6:11pm
by Laurence
Squad for Double-Header Home to Turnford Geese (28th March)
The squad for our Double-Header at Home to Turnford Geese at Hazelwood this coming Sunday is as follows: Darryl Johnson(GK) Alan Barnard Terry Moore Martin Loveday Stuart Dorward Tony King Terry Brown Danny Hagan Jim Arrowsmith Steve Cokell Vernon 'Kizza'...
Views: 631   Replies: 24
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 2:24pm
by Trevor Hughes
Flamstead End First Match Highlights
The You Tube link to the highlights of the first match (our 2-1 win) is here. It is still processing at the moment (9.00.p.m. Friday night) but it should be watchable by about 10.00.p.m. If any kids and Mums are watching, apologies for the non-stop effing and...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 10:01pm
by Laurence
d
Darryl
Grays Athletic v. Stevenage Borough on youtube before Rovers!!
Sort it out Lol, not putting the mighty Rovers first!! What's going on here?? lol
Views: 239   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 4:55pm
by Cokey
Flamstead End Match Reports
Now posted. First Match here. Second Match here.
Views: 295   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 11:37am
by Barney
Fixtures Just Received
Sunday 28th March...Home to Turnford Geese (Double Header) Sunday 4th April (Easter Day)...Away to Northmet Riverside (Double-Header) Full details of these will be on the Forthcoming Fixtures page early next week. (I am having my internet connection upgraded on...
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 10:25am
by Laurence
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Free Forum powered by Bravenet