THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sports Quiz 4th December

Hi All,

Just a quick post to let you know that there will be a Sports Quiz on Friday the 4th of December from 7.30 at Edmonton Sports Club. The quiz is being co-run by Tim, only costs £2 per person, and should be a good evening. It would be great if we could get a Rovers table along (6 per table), to show off our collective sporting knowledge.

If anyone fancies it, please either reply to this, or drop me a text / email. If we get loads of responses, we can always get a couple of tables. Wives / Partners / Friends etc. are more than welcome (especially if they happen to have lots of obscure sporting knowledge).

Cheers
Barney

Re: Sports Quiz 4th December

I am available if required.

Cheers Trev...

So far, the team (which has a somewhat defensive feel to it) looks like:

Barney
Trev
Terry M
Loveday

Just looking for two more to get our full quota... go on, you know you want to!

I have great pleasure in reporting an Edmonton Rovers win for our Honours Board!

The team of Alan Barnard (captain), Martin Loveday, Terry Moore and myself won the Sports Quiz at Edmonton Cricket Club last night.

Well done to my team mates.

Just a quick note to everyone - there is another quiz at Edmonton Cricket Club this coming Friday (7th) at 7.30pm. We've already got 5, and are looking for a 6th to make up a full Rovers table.

If anyone fancies it, please let me know (reply to this, email or text) - it was good fun last time, and we don't want to lose our 100% record!

Cheers
Barney