THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 11th April (Away to Cheshunt (Sunday)

The squad (of 15) for our normal 90-minute match Away to Cheshunt (Sunday) is as follows:
Darryl Johnson(GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Martin Loveday
Tony King
Terry Brown
Danny Hagan
Danny Smith
Kris Spyrou
Steve Cokell
Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo
Daniel Daley
Jamile Little
Clark Williams
Jamie Martin

Conor McGovern (Injured), Stuart Dorward (Entertaining clients at Wembley), Rob Brown (Attending a Wedding), Jim Arrowsmith (Family Commitments) & Simon Jackson (in Cyprus) are all unavailable.

The current situation with Cheshunt (Sunday) is that they are 'non-fulfilling' two midweek matches on Tuesday & Thursday this week and then trying to re-group with enough interested players in time to play us this Sunday and carry on from there until the end of the season.
There is a League meeting this coming Thursday night at which a definite decision will be made as to whether the game goes ahead or not. At the moment, we must take it that it WILL be played, as we do not want to end up 'non-fulfilling' it ourselves !

Clark Williams and Jamie Martin have both been named in the squad because Clark texted me last week offering to play when we are short...and we are for this one !, while Rob Brown said he was going to try and persuade Jamie to play because Conor is out for the rest of the season. Rob is not playing himself this Sunday though.

Finally, can Terry Brown tell me where the No.18 shirt has gone ?!
He was wearing it on Sunday, but it is not in the kit bag.

Re: Squad for Sunday 11th April (Away to Cheshunt (Sunday)

Available

Clark is going to a party on Saturday night and doesn't think he will be available. He has also only been back at work for two weeks after several months off following a broken hip, so he is not going to be very fit !
He says it is best to call up somebody else and he will see how he is on Sunday morning (if the game is on).

Available

Yeah

Available

Available....

Available

I've got the 18 shirt as wanted to sign it and sell it on ebay, How much do you reckon i'd get???

More than Hagan's watch! lol

Terry Brown

I've got the 18 shirt as wanted to sign it and sell it on ebay, How much do you reckon i'd get???

Don't forget we've got your boots. How much do you think we'll get?