Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
world cup games

am I the only one who keeps losing the sound, is this a conspiracy to spoil it for the Russians

Re: world cup games

Afraid I'm not in the least interested Jimmy. I was in the queue for our Friday fish supper and the Morocco v Iran game was being screened. In the fifteen minutes or so that I saw it (in silence), the theatrical diving to the ground at the least contact was enough to remind me why I can't stand the modern game. Give me a good schoolboy game any day.

I agree David but there is nothing else worth watching on TV these days

Again, so true Jimmy. Also the reason I spend far too much time here at my computer than is healthy for me but what else is there when your mobility is so impaired? I'm not complaining, there are far worse off than me. It just gets very boring at times. Probably why I like to trigger debate wherever possible. Engages the grey matter if nothing else. :wink:

jimmy green
I agree David but there is nothing else worth watching on TV these days

Whit?

Whit kinda TV you got, Jimmy 'n' David? There's hunners o' channels an' hunners o' good stuff tae watch. Learn how tae use yer remote! Tried Catch-up? Tried Netflix? Ah've goat that much great stuff recorded Ah dinna think Ah'll live long enough tae watch it aw. Tried Sky TV? Tried BT TV? Ye need tae speculate tae accumulate. Sae help me Boab!

Jim what are you talking about. Sheryl is in Normandy for the week end with a twinning team, she has photos to send you on her return. I have no idea what you mean about nexflix, thats Sheryls domain, I find it all too complicated.