Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
94 Battery reunion 2023

this message has been posted on the 94 FB site by John Frost.

I hope everyone is well and healthy, I have booked a Venue for a Battery reunion in Stoke - on- Trent, for Saturday the 9th of September, a buffet and a Mowtown and Northern Soul DJ has been booked, the cost will be ten pound per head, I am hoping there will be a good response, we have not had a Bty do for almost four years due to covid, I can send details of hotels and area attractions, but this all depends on the response, if not very favourable you will find me begging on a street corner trying to get my money back 🥴 if you are interested please comment, I would hate our get togethers and friendship to disappear, thank you all. 🍻👍

I will post more information as it appears on FB.

Re: 94 Battery reunion 2023

If there's likely to be anyone there from our time in Cyprus , 1960s , I'll make an effort. Last time I went I didn't know a soul. I was a battery fitter.

Re: 94 Battery reunion 2023

Brian,
I havnt left an offical post yet but there is talk of a commemoration at the battery in Thirsk for the 16th Anniversary of Rangiriri.

I will post more later.

hows about you email me your contact details just to make sure I have them