Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fred Shule

It is with much regret I report the recent sad death of Fred Schule.

Fred served in 18 Battery in Devizes and Fallingbostel and undertook a number of tours of Op Banner as a dog handler.

Fred was known and liked by all who knew him. A kind and considerate character who was proud of his service and always made best efforts to attend reunions and meet old mates. Regrettably due to failing health he was no longer able to travel under his own steam in recent times and greatly missed his regular morale boosting visits to both the OCA and the 18 battery reunions.

Due to failing health he recently moved to live closer to his family in warden-controlled accommodation. His health deteriorated and he ended up being admitted to hospital with an infection which regrettably failed to improve.

All those who were fortunate to know Fred will miss him and we are poorer after his departure. He was a committed soldier who gave of his very best and dedicated veteran with a big heart full of compassion. He will be sadly missed.

His cremation has already taken place.

Rest in peace my friend.

Re: Fred Shule

Very, very sad news. Knew Fred well, he used to visit Richard and myself at home quite often.
A lovely caring person, came to Richards funeral and gave me support.

Love to his family, God bless

yes another sad day, another good friend gone to meet up with all the rest before him, he will be in good company.
RIP Fred.

Condolences.

prodigy math