Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tiny Hedges RIP

It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we must share the sad news of the passing of our dear Husband, Dad and Grampy Michael Hedges.
He died on the morning of Monday 15th February at home where he so desperately wanted to be. We are so sorry and apologise if we haven’t been able to contact everyone individually but it has been a difficult and busy time for us all.
We will update everyone on funeral arrangements as and when we know them (restricted as they may be).
In the meantime, please raise a glass of rum to the old bugger and take comfort in the knowledge that he is no longer suffering.
Big virtual hugs from all of us.

Michael was known as Tiny and he served with 94 Bty 42 Regt in Lippstadt, Devizes and Fallingbostle.

He was a special friend to me and my Wife. RIP mate.

Re: Tiny Hedges RIP

RIP

Can't believe it's nearly 4 months since Tiny passed away. I keep in touch with Marilyn she and the family are coping as best they can. Fortunately they all live close in the area. Was hoping to pop down late in the year but sadly can't take the chance so chat on phone will be the norm for awhile yet.
RIP Big Man.

Sadly that's a year already gone since Tiny passed away. I spoke to Marilyn couple of days ago. She and the family are coping the best they can Tiny was a big kind hearted man. RIP MATE.