Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mick Organ RIP

sad news again, Mick sadly passed away 2 days ago, this was very quick, as he had only been diagnosed with stomach cancer 5 weeks ago. His wife Irene also passed away this year so the family has been hit twice in quick succession. Our thoughts are with them at this sad time.
As information is available, I will put on here for those that may like to attend his funeral.

RIP Mick.

Re: Mick Organ RIP

That is very sad, smashing guy who baby sit my two boys. Condolences to all the family

Very sorry to hear such sad news, especially at this time of year. RIP Mick and condolences to his family.

I spoke to Mick,s Daughter Joe today and she has provided me with the arrangements of his service.

Its to be held on the 24th January at 14:45
at the Westerleigh Crematorium, Westerleigh Rd, Westerleigh, Bristol BS37 8RF

Joe will provide me with more details soon. She requested the coffin drape etc so I have spoken to John Sliwka and he will be in attendance.

I passed on all our condolences.

Please advise if you can make it and I will pass the information on.