Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seasons Greetings

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year for 2022.

May the dreaded covid by pass your house and families.

Cheers
Chris

Re: Seasons Greetings

I second that-keep well keep safe and do as you are told

Cheers Jim same to you. Did you notice 9 views but only you commented. seems to be the norm on all the sites now.

Merry Christmas everyone (when it comes) and a Happy, Healthy and Coronavirus free 2022. Let's hope that next year things will return to, at least, a bit of normality.

up and about early Brian. My grandsons young lady comes from Nicosia and will be there for Exmas she hopes-what is the situation with travel to and from Cyprus

Old habits die hard Jimmy, you can take the boy out of the army etc... It would all depend on which airport your grandson's girlfriend will be flying to, either Larnaca (RoC) or Ercan (TRNC)? Section 2 of this link will give her the definitive answer:-

https://www.highlifecyprus.com/covid19entry

We were there for a month in October, flying into Ercan via Istanbul, we had to jump through a few hoops before we could travel but it was worth it after two years. Hope the above information helps.

Thanks Brian I will pass that on

You're welcome, Jimmy.