Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dementia support

I know its a big ask but if anyone has any spare mags,vidios, ties mugs that they can donate it would help us to get this project up and running.
send to address at bottom of posted logo

Re: dementia support

Jimmy can I deliver one years Gunner magazines If so give me a time as I only live 15 minutes from Tangmere

Norman that would be great, open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. If you know when and what time I will meet you there. Might get you roped in!!! where do you live.

Jimmy I live in Clapham it is half way between Worthing and Arundel just of the A27, will Wednesday the 13th at 1100 be all right with you.

Yes Norman, thats fine, we can have a look at the place, it really is wonderful and then a cuppa tea and a bun

jimmy green
Yes Norman, thats fine, we can have a look at the place, it really is wonderful and then a cuppa tea and a bun
Just had a very productive and enjoyable meeting with Norman. He agreed that this dementia place is something special.
The books he gave will be most useful and help to unite the ex service personnel who attend on the 29th June for the opening get together.
Thank you Norman