Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
happy birthday to prew Prewett

happy birthday Prew Hope you have a great day getting old in the tooth now matey, I hope you are well and Pauline, all the best from Sarah Martin

happy birthday to prew Prewett

AWRAVERYBEST,Prew - enjoy yer special day!

Re: happy birthday to prew Prewett

Happy birthday Prew hope to see you soon

happy birthday prew

DITTO mate

Many thanks for your good wishes guys it's my trombone year this year and a big parade.......remember it? work it out Lol!!

I have been absent recently due to having had my hip replacement hence my not being at the "Get Together" etc etc. I had a mini set-back but NOTHING serious.........it has put me back around 3-4 weeks. Doing my physio of which I am a stickler for, getting off a chair skew-wiff buggered my muscles up which was knitting on the stem....me pulling them off.......the pain was.....well I don't wish to spoil my manners in public.

I was due to see the boss (surgeon) 2 days later and he said it would knit back on itself but to take things very easy. As you know I am a busy guy with what I do and it hasn't been easy....I am not usually a depressive sort but it was heading that way..thankfully all is well now. A couple of serious family issues hasn't helped but that's life all is nearly resolved......there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I sincerely hope everyone is ok or at least reasonable and enjoying this weather....its going to last until the end of September believe me. Cheers to all and thanks again....I will ring you Martin shortly give our love to the family.