Start a New Topic 
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Goal Of The Season
Just to explain my choice of 1-2-3... I had Conor's Goal H (scissors kick) first because it was a good move and good finish, with all three players involved (Paul Ellerker, Steve Cokell and Conor) doing a quality piece of play and nobody from the defending side at...
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 1:54pm
by Ritchie Copues
AGM
;/... bn
Views: 294   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 7:52am
by Murf
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 3rd August)
Our squad (of 9) for our match against 'Old Boys' (formerly The Kings) this coming Thursday is as follows: Rob Abrahams (GK), Paul Woolston, Terry Moore, Stuart Dorward, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Kris Spyrou, Conor Mc,Govern & Derek Dorward (who has just confirmed he...
Views: 221   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 5:34pm
by Darryl
Player Of The Year Votes
I am still waiting for the following players to e-mail or text me their 'one, two, three' for Player Of The Year: Steve Cokell Stuart Dorward Dan George Ritchie Copues Paul Woolston Please check your e-mail for the voting form (i.e. list of candidates) and...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2006 2:11pm
by Laurence Hughes
London Cup Draw
Have just received the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup Draw for next season. Virtually everybody has a Bye in the First Round, then in the Second Round, we are Away to Frenford Sunday on Sunday 17th September (when Conor and Stuart are both on holiday ? ) Th...
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 2:56pm
by Laurence Hughes
A.G.M. Saturday 5th August
I need to know the number of people attending in order to arrange the necessary refreshments. It will make a significant difference to the amount of liquid refreshment needed if the Dorwards and Russell are coming!
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 2, 2006 7:32am
by lee.osborn
Old Edmontonians
I've started a new thread on this, as it will get 'lost' otherwise, but I have just had a chat with Terry Moore via e-mail (he cannot access the Forum) about our players playing for Old Edmontonians on Saturdays next season in order to get a game if they are rarely i...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 11:23am
by Laurence Hughes
new keeper
sorry about not being able to atend the game on thursday and not replyin due to i was on holiday, if thei ris any other time ou wish to give me a go then just say
Views: 137   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 12:13am
by jonathon rice
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 31st July)
The squad (of 10) for this coming Monday night's match against Enfield Bullets 'A' is currently as follows: Ozel Ozerman (GK), Colin Bester, Ritchie Copues, Andrew Warmerdam, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Matt Crawley, Bill Wheeler & Steve Cokell. Howeve...
Views: 208   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 31, 2006 1:14pm
by gary
Thursday Night 7-a-side League Confusion !
You can ignore what's on the Thursday Night 7-a-side League page of OUR website at the moment (and my 'preview' of 'The Kings' match next Thursday on the fixtures page), as the following link: http://www.fixs.co.uk/view/compview.asp?DivisionID=5357&offset=30 to the T...
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 7:50pm
by Laurence Hughes
Hazelwood Confirmed
I have now had verbal confirmation from Enfield Council that we WILL be using Hazelwood again this season, so that's good news. I don't know whether the parkies' union were responsible for that or whether it was the Enfield Pageant Of Motoring Show back in May whi...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 2:45pm
by Laurence Hughes
A.G.M. Circular
I have just e-mailed 'everybody' their Notice Of A.G.M. circulars and Player Of The Year Voting Forms. Please check your e-mail and download and print these. Conor...why is your work e-mail address coming up as unknown ? Have you left there ? I have e-mailed...
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 1:15pm
by Laurence Hughes
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 27th July)
The squad (of 10) for our next 7-a-side match this Thursday against Substance Over Form (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows: Rob Abrahams (GK), Alan Barnard, Paul Woolston, Terry Moore, Stuart Dorward, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Kris Spyrou, Conor Mc,Govern & Vernon 'K...
Views: 214   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 3:44pm
by Laurence Hughes
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 24th July)
The squad (of 10) for our Monday Night Team's next match against Trent Park Rovers (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows: Ozel Ozerman (GK), Colin Bester, Ritchie Copues, Andrew Warmerdam, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Matt Crawley, Bill Wheeler & Steve Cokell...
Views: 227   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 5:45pm
by Laurence Hughes
Lexton Playing For Enfield Town !
I know most of our players thought he wasn't good enough for our starting line-up when he played for us, but Lexton Harrison is now playing for Enfield Town on Saturdays ! He played against Barnet's First Team in a recent Friendly (as a centre-half !!!) and they o...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 3:02pm
by Laurence Hughes
Goalkeeper wanted !!!
Hi chaps, It seems Rovers are over subscribed with goal keepers this season, don't suppose any of them fancy dropping to Div 4 for a regular game ??? Mark will do !!!!
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 2:19pm
by Laurence Hughes
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 20th July)
The squad (of 8 at the moment) for our next 7-a-side match on Thursday night against The Kings (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows: Rob Abrahams (GK), Paul Woolston, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Kris Spyrou, Conor Mc,Govern, Boyd Mc,Taggart & Tony Speller (who is able to...
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 4:26pm
by Laurence Hughes
30th Anniversary Dinner
It all seems to have gone quiet on this subject was wondering if its still gonna happen??
Views: 164   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 3:45pm
by Murf
t
THEO
Theo's Summer Diary!!
WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER HOLIDAY By Theo Walcott Esq aged 8 1/2. I went to a place called Germany with my Uncle Sven and some other grown up's. It is a country in Europe where a bad man called Adolf used to live with his nazties, he does not live there anymore, Un...
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2006 7:49am
by Scott
Run London
Have just signed up for Run London this year on 8th October, I will be in the 11.05 wave if anyone fancies it. 10K should be nothing to a rufty tufty marathon runner like yourself Jacko. And seeing as the gimmick this year is North London V South London, Stoke is def...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2006 10:52pm
by Ritchie
Last Night's 'A' Team Defeat
Just in case those who weren't there (including Trev) are wondering how we managed to lose 4-2 to the 'bottom' team last night when we fielded a squad of nine 'good' players, here goes... Firstly, we only had six players there for the kick-off as Rob Abrahams had...
Views: 290   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 19, 2006 2:39pm
by Conor McGovern
Training Next Season
The Southbury Leisure Centre phoned me yesterday and asked me whether we wanted to continue using a whole pitch on Tuesday nights between 9.00.-10.00.p.m., so I said 'no'. This means we will not get that day and timeslot back for the foreseeable future as we will go...
Views: 224   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 6:20pm
by Murf
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 13th July)
A squad of ten has been named for our match against Far From Athletic this Thursday due to it being another 7.00.p.m. kick-off and the possibility of players getting stuck on the tube (again). The squad is as follows: Rob Abrahams (GK), Stuart Dorward, Terry Moore,...
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 10:28am
by Laurence Hughes
s
stocky
Monday nights
you have got the table wrong for monday nights. i think you will find shadwell are top
Views: 175   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 9:36pm
by Conor McGovern
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 10th July)
The squad (of nine) for this coming Monday night's match against J.G.L. (7.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows: Ozel Ozerman (GK), Colin Bester, Ritchie Copues, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Andrew Warmerdam, Nick Vertigans & Matt Crawley. I have left Steve...
Views: 196   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2006 8:55am
by Ed
new young keeper
Sorry i meant to put 18 not 17 there. If you need a keeper please reply. Cheers
Views: 188   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 11:59pm
by jonathon peter r...
j
Jacko
Unavailable
I will not be around for the next three weeks, business in STOKE, NYC and Chicago. Considering the number of 'keepers now available this should not be a problem. cheers
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 11:57pm
by Jacko
new young keeper
allo lads, im a close friend to tem and colin, im 17 and i have had lots of experience in goal, i have played for 3 years in 7 a side and have had lots of experience in 11 a side were i played in my home town for ware wonderers for a few years plus i am 6 ft 4, i al...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 3:54am
by jonathon peter r...
d
Dan
Apologies
I just wanted to apologise to Speller and Steve Cokell for shouting back at them during tonights match against AFC Bush Hill Park. I'm not making excuses for shouting I know I shouldn't have, I just got wound up that the ref gave that decision and when the free kick...
Views: 240   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 1:49pm
by Ritchie
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 6th July)
The squad (of nine) for this Thursday's match against Trent Park (Arkay) is as follows: Rob Abrahams (GK), Stuart Dorward, Terry Moore, Alan Barnard, Conor Mc,Govern, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Kris Spyrou & Boyd Mc,Taggart. Paul Woolston has been left out at the m...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 3:38pm
by Laurence Hughes
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Free Forum powered by Bravenet