THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 20th July)

The squad (of 8 at the moment) for our next 7-a-side match on Thursday night against The Kings (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
Rob Abrahams (GK), Paul Woolston, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Kris Spyrou, Conor Mc,Govern, Boyd Mc,Taggart & Tony Speller (who is able to play in this match as the Monday Night Team did not have a game this week).

The other one (or two) places in the squad will be taken by either Daniel Hare, Marco Ellerker, Derek Dorward, Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo and/or Matt Crawley (another Monday Night player who we would like to try out on a Thursday if he is available). It all depends on who is/are the first player(s) to confirm their availability.

Thursday Night regulars Stuart Dorward, Alan Barnard & Terry Moore are all unavailable because of Social Commitments, while Monday Night players Andrew Warmerdam and Nick Vertigans (who we wanted to replace them with) are also unavailable due to Babysitting duties ('Warmers') and a Holiday (Nick). At least Manager Trevor Hughes will be back from holiday for this match though !

Unfortunately, there is still no sign of Paul Ellerker getting an evening off work or Juneka Junior making a re-appearance.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 20th July)

I haven't been able to get anyone else to play tonight.
Too hot I think !

There is a strong possibility that Foysol and Boyd may not turn up either which will leave us with just 6 players.
I definitely cannot play as I have a slipped disc in my neck !

If Ritchie, Dan (George), Gary Cokell or Darryl (as an outfield player) fancy a run-out tonight, please let me know.
We have nobody else who could possibly be available...as far as I can see.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 20th July)

TONIGHT'S GAME IS OFF !!!

Our opponents, The Kings, only had four players available (because of the heat !?).

For some reason we don't get the points though.
The game has been re-arranged for Thursday 3rd August at 8.00.p.m.

I have texted everybody except Tony King and Boyd as I don't have their numbers.