THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 31st July)

The squad (of 10) for this coming Monday night's match against Enfield Bullets 'A' is currently as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Colin Bester, Ritchie Copues, Andrew Warmerdam, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Matt Crawley, Bill Wheeler & Steve Cokell.

However, I have just sent a Notice Of A.G.M. e-mail to Nick Vertigans which 'auto-replied' that he is back in the office on Monday (after his holiday), so that suggests that he might be available for this match.

If he e-mails me on Monday to confirm that he IS, then I will be putting him in the squad instead of either Dan or Tem, as they didn't play last week either...and it is unfair to drop anybody else as we won last week.
It would be silly to leave Nick out if he is available, as we have a very good chance of winning the Monday Night 'Plate League'.

If either Dan or Tem are unavailable for this match anyway, please could they let me know asap, as that will make things easier.

Please note that all our remaining Monday Night matches (including this one) will now kick-off at 7.30.p.m. instead of 8.00.p.m.
This is at the request of Bill The Ref, who has to get up early for work in the mornings.
There are no matches taking place at 7.00.p.m. during the 'Cup League/Plate League' phase, so it makes more sense for the League to have 7.30 & 8.30.p.m. kick-offs instead of 8.00. & 9.00.p.m. anyway.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 31st July)

Ritchie has apparently had 12 stitches in a gashed foot after treading on broken glass during Lee Osborn's Stag Do in Bournemouth this weekend...or at least I think that was what a very drunken Tarby was trying to tell me earlier tonight!? (Might have been a wind-up ?)
For Ritchie's sake I hope it WAS, as that sounds horrendous !

We'll assume it's correct unless Ritchie comes on here and says otherwise, so Nick will now be in the squad if he is available, and Dan and Tem will both be included as well.

Nick has just got back from holiday and texted me to say that he is NOT available for this weeks' match but he will be the following week.

Gary Cokell also texted me to say that he can play if needed, so I can now confirm that Gary is therefore now in the squad. (He said to let him know on here).
This makes 10, but Bill and Matt have a habit of turning up after the kick-off and Tem and Dan have not confirmed their availability yet after missing last week's match.

Im available if needed.

Yes, you are needed.

ok lol got message