THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 24th July)

The squad (of 10) for our Monday Night Team's next match against Trent Park Rovers (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Colin Bester, Ritchie Copues, Andrew Warmerdam, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Matt Crawley, Bill Wheeler & Steve Cokell.

A squad of 10 has been named in case 'Warmers' has to drop out at the last minute again because of work commitments, although with this being an 8.00.p.m. kick-off, hopefully that won't happen.

Gary Cokell may also be available for this match, while Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo also wants a game so that he can pick up some Rovers Match DVD's he has ordered from me (£165.00's worth !!!). Obviously I will try and give Kizza a game as soon as I can !!!, but I will only do that if two players or more drop out from the squad of 10 named above.

The only player unavailable for this match is Nick Vertigans, who is on holiday.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 24th July)

Dan has dropped out because he is playing in a Tournament all day today.
Does that apply to Colin, Oz and Tem as well ?

I have asked Gary Cokell to replace Dan, but he won't know if he can get out of work/babysitting until the last minute.

I can't get hold of Warmers as his mobile phone is not working, so I don't know if he is playing (or whether Bill and Matt are either).

The only ones who have confirmed they are playing so far are Speller, Steve Cokell and Ritchie.

Lol.....Mark Dyer is keen to play again. Let me know.

Thats allright, Cokell can go in goal, Speller upfront, and I will play the holding role.

Warmers has replied to an e-mail I sent him.
He says Bill and Matt are playing but he won't know if he can play himself until much later as he is very busy at work.
As Warmers' work e-mail address is 'AJ's Tyres and AIR CONDITIONING', I'm not surprised he is very busy !!!
I could do with that in my knackered old Vauxhall Astra. How much do you charge, Warmers !?

Colin and Oz are playing tonight but Tem isn't.

So, we only have seven including Bill and Matt, who both tend to turn up right on the kick-off.
Warmers and Gary Cokell are 'might-be's.
If Mark Dyer wants to come along, he can play instead of me.

Mark will be there

Ignore that last bit about Mark Dyer.

Wooly has just e-mailed me wanting to play tonight (in addition to this Thursday) as he needs extra fitness having been out for a while with a knee injury.

Stu, can you confirm you have seen this ?

Ok but if 's only 8 in these heat.....?

Are you pissed ?

Warmers said he should know by 5.00.p.m. if he can get out of work, so I would suggest Mark phones him then to find out.
If Warmers can't play, Mark can play.

I can't get hold of Gary Cokell as he is driving his bus until 7.30.p.m. ish.
He will just turn up if he can get there after that and is not babysitting.
That's his normal predicament.
If Gary then turns up, but so does Warmers and Mark (and everyone else), we will have eleven...then who do we leave out ?

good luck lads! lovely weather for a footy match!

do you need me or not?
cant work it out!!

Yes Gary, if you are available you will play ahead of Mark Dyer.

You are an Edmonton Rovers player.
Mark is a Broxbourne Athletic player !