Start a New Topic 
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Fixtures
This coming Sunday we are at HOME to Lea Valley Royals in a CUP MATCH ! The Sunday after, we are playing AWAY to North West Neasden 'A' in the LONDON Cup. This is being played at Bricket Wood (near Watford) and NOT in Neasden ! That's all you need to know....
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2005 11:18am
by Laurence Hughes
Squad For This Sunday (30th October)
The squad (of 16) for this coming Sunday's Division One match Away to London Ajax at Enfield Playing Fields is as follows: Darryl Johnson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Robin Pryke, Andrew Warmerdam, Terry Moore, Tony Speller, Derek Dorward, Nick Vertigans, Peter Murphy, Con...
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 11:22am
by gary
Greats Of The Past
I have now re-designed and updated the Greats Of The Past section to include the numerous long-serving players who have left us in the past year or so....and yes, Osborn is in there !!! Normally, players are only included in this section if they have played over...
Views: 316   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 4:21pm
by Dodgy Scouse Git
Training.
Won't be there tuesday. Social commitment.
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 2:10pm
by DJ
Dan's Crunching Challenge
I'm still catching up on editing a backlog of match videos from last season and have just done the Reserves losing 4-0 away to Dysons Rovers, a game which was filmed by a trainee cameraman. He missed their first goal because he followed the ball on the pitch behin...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 1:18pm
by Laurence Hughes
Pictures on match report
Were they the best "action" photos you could get?
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 24, 2005 9:10am
by Laurence Hughes
13th nov
Unavailable for the 13th nov
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2005 7:47pm
by gary Cokell
F.C. Boca Hill Drop Out
Have just heard that F.C. Boca Hill have folded up and withdrawn from the League. (Full details are now on the League Website's News Page). What this means is that there are only 9 teams left in the Premier and that it is likely that three teams will go up from Di...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 8:47pm
by stu
Latest Highlights DVD Now Available
Copies of Volume Two of highlights from our games this season on DVD are now available for club members to buy at £5.00 per copy. If you can't wait until Tuesday for me to bring them to training, you can come round to get a copy in the meantime, but please ph...
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2005 5:00pm
by Laurence Hughes
m
Murf
Match Report
Lol, where is it....I stayed in especially to write it an' all....Rovers top o' the league....
Views: 252   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 19, 2005 3:34pm
by Murf
Video Notes
I have now finished editing Sunday's match against Metroline Uniques and as I suspected, Trev's Marks Out Of 10 that he gave down the pub were way out...in my opinion !!! We had 19 clear-cut chances, and yes I know there was a lot of bad finishing, but the build-u...
Views: 188   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 7:04pm
by DJ
George N'Bogwou Again ?
As most of our players probably know by now, Simon sent myself and Trevor an e-mail the other day saying that he will not be playing for us again for the rest of this season. He didn't give a reason other than that he thinks we have enough players to cope without him...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2005 4:29pm
by Laurence Hughes
The Captain!
Hail the Captain!
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2005 6:59pm
by stu
We are at HOME tomorrow !!!
Don't know if any of our players will read this before tomorrow's match, but Trev just phoned me and said 'What changing rooms are we in tomorrow ?...the Donkey Lane end or the Central Pavilion ?!!!' Apparently he told a number of players after training on Tues...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 11:05pm
by gary/steve
A Friendly On Sunday 23rd October ?
Given the massive turnouts we are getting at training (including last night) and the sheer number of players who are not getting a regular game at the moment, shall I attempt to arrange a Friendly Match on Sunday 23rd October ? (This is when we don't have a game bec...
Views: 268   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 12:38pm
by Steve Cokell
Squad For This Sunday (16th October)
The squad (of 16) for this coming Sunday's Division One match at Home to Metroline Uniques at Hazelwood is as follows: Darryl Johnson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Robin Pryke, Terry Moore, Tony Speller, Paul Ellerker, Derek Dorward, Peter Murphy, Conor Mc,G...
Views: 217   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 13, 2005 8:53am
by Alan Wels
d
DJ
Training
Good training session last night. Really enjoyed it, even though i'm fooked today!!
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2005 11:05am
by Laurence Hughes
Video Notes
I have managed to get Sunday's win against Wormley edited already and I have put the penalty incident on Clip Of The Week. (This is now online already for those who want to have a look). I think we will all agree that it should have been a sending off, but that the...
Views: 198   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 6:38pm
by Murf
s
Simon
tonight
Will not be at training tonight, going nothing out of last week at all.
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 6:34pm
by Simon
Classic Quotes Update!
"our starting eleven who were all over 30." - Trevor Hughes. You'd better check S. Cokell's registration, perhaps he's trying to get into the vets early where he might look like he's still got some pace!
Views: 197   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 9:27am
by Darryl
Classic Quotes
I have copied an e-mail I received for those of you bored at work to have a laugh. Any suggestions for classic Rovers quotes ? My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham 'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as lo...
Views: 311   Replies: 22
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 1:30pm
by Bobby Robson
Squad for this Sunday (9th October)
We have named a squad of 16 for this Sunday's Division One match at Home to Wormley Rovers at Hazelwood. The squad is as follows: Darryl Johnson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Tony Speller, Terry Moore, Gary Cokell, Daniel George, Scott Robertson, Paul Ellerke...
Views: 150   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 8:59am
by Murf
Knees Bent Arm Stretch, Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Oh the Okey Cokey Moaner Oh the Okey Cokey Moaner Oh the Okey Cokey Moaner, Right Foot, Heading, He cant do that!
Views: 224   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 12:34pm
by Darryl
Training This Week
Following training last Tuesday, at which I was not in attendance but a number of players complained vociferously to me afterwards regarding the poor ability of Oscar Aleman and his mate 'Sam ?' spoiling the session, I have now e-mailed Oscar and reluctantly told him...
Views: 271   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 8:43am
by Children's Ente...
Ex-Rovers Player On Telly Tonight !
Assuming he is in the starting line-up (and he normally is), Glen Southam will be live on Sky Sports 1 tonight playing for Dagenham & Redbridge away to Stevenage in the Conference. (Programme starts at 7.30.p.m.) Might be worth watching for those of our players wh...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2005 11:55am
by Laurence Hughes
Fixtures Just Received
Sunday 16th October...Home to Metroline Uniques (Div. One) Sunday 23rd October...No Match (Because St. Mary's are using the pitch at Hazelwood to play Rosemill in the next round of the Cup...instead of playing us ! ) Sunday 30th October...Away to London Ajax (...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 5:28pm
by Murf
Latest Club News
Can everybody please make an effort to read the Latest Club News page this morning, as there are plenty of new/updated items on there. I haven't got time to copy it all onto the Forum as well, although comments regarding the news items are welcome here of course....
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 10:38am
by Simon
Snooker Night Report
There was no match on Sunday so I will give a short report on the Snooker Night. Unfortunately, Murf was not in attendance to do the report as there were plenty of amusing incidents as the effects of the alcohol consumption took their toll. The turnout was a reasona...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 8:48am
by Tarby
'Favourite Album/Singles/Film, etc.'
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd All Along The Watchtower - Hendrix Heat Alt: Moon Safari - Air Sweet Child O' Mine - G n R Good Will Hunting
Views: 233   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 2:10pm
by gary Cokell
Guess the referee
Laurence sent a clip of the bad foul on Robin from last week's game to a well known referee. His reply was 'Definite red card here. The tackle was uncontrolled, the feet were off of the floor and disproportionate force was used. Peter Jones should be ashamed.'...
Views: 206   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 11:02am
by russell burnikel...
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Free Forum powered by Bravenet