THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Match Report

Lol, where is it....I stayed in especially to write it an' all....Rovers top o' the league....

Re: Match Report

There was a problem with the server while uploading content to the site last night. It 'timed out' half-way through the upload and didn't publish all the changed pages (most notably the October Match Reports page).
This is not the first time it has happened on a Sunday evening and it probably won't be the last.
It's because the people at the web hosting company only work there between Mon-Fri, so if anything goes wrong with the server during the weekend, it can't be put right until the Monday morning.

Anyway, I have now managed to get it all uploaded to the site this morning, so everything should now be viewable.
Might have to click on your 'refresh' button first though...or even re-start your computer.

Nice report Pete.

Thanks, Darryl...

Quality murf - loving the 'Tomlinson nose' gag

I'm missing all the changing room banter because I'm busy setting the camera up/taking it down before & after each game.
Murf not having a mobile phone or laces in his shoes sounds like a good laugh.

Anything else funny been going on in there lately ?

that'd be telling, Lol...you should bring your camera in there...2nd thoughts...

Could make the reports interesting tho !!
"Two nice balls in behind but not a lot up front to finish !!!"

"The Beast" ??????????

That nose thing is funny!

I know DJ, I'm surprised you can look in the mirror without being rushed to hosiptal with severe side splittage

Another excellent report Murf but just a couple of comments.
The confusion about the venue was indeed all mine and I apologise to Laurence for causing an unnecessary early morning panic.

Regarding the absent Mrs Bester she is in fact on holiday in Florida with Colin so the only criticism to be levelled should be the lack of long range support via the internet on the Forum.

I accept the use of a mobile phone during the match is a distraction when I should be concentrating on the game but it is a little worrying that players have time to see what is happening on the touchline when the game is in progress. The person responsible for these distracting phone calls is the absent Russell Beeden, who regularly phones from a bed somewhere in Manchester half way through the first half and again during the second half. Maybe Laurence can set up a web cam for a live internet link for our Northern supporters.

All tongue in cheek, Trev....and the reason I know is 'cos you subbed me....when on the pitch I am, of course, 100% mind on...