THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For This Sunday (30th October)

The squad (of 16) for this coming Sunday's Division One match Away to London Ajax at Enfield Playing Fields is as follows:
Darryl Johnson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Robin Pryke, Andrew Warmerdam, Terry Moore, Tony Speller, Derek Dorward, Nick Vertigans, Peter Murphy, Conor Mc,Govern, Steve Cokell, Gary Cokell, Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo, Colin Bester, John Mc,Loughlin & James Walker.

We also have several others available to come in if anybody drops out. These include the likes of Kris Spyrou, Scott Robertson and Daniel George, although we have left Dan out because he had eight stitches in a head injury from playing 7-a-side on Monday night, so we don't think it is sensible for him to play this Sunday with an injury like that, even though knowing Dan, he will probably want to !?

Unfortunately, Paul Woolston (Social Commitments), Paul Ellerker (Social Commitments) and Foysol Ahmed (Fasting for Ramadan during October) are all unavailable for this match.

Some players at training earlier tonight were asking me silly questions regarding where we are playing (and meeting) this Sunday. I am assuming they were winding me up, but if they weren't, then tough ! (We will have enough other players there to take their place if they go to the wrong venue or wrong changing rooms).
Also, don't forget that the clocks go back one hour this week, so if you turn up and find nobody there, just hang about for an hour !!?

Re: Squad For This Sunday (30th October)

You are right I do want to play but I suppose it would be sensible if i didn't, like you said.

Re: Squad For This Sunday (30th October)

At the moment struggling with my back.
If you wanna call someone up , as feel
not getting any better.