THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For This Sunday (16th October)

The squad (of 16) for this coming Sunday's Division One match at Home to Metroline Uniques at Hazelwood is as follows:
Darryl Johnson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Robin Pryke, Terry Moore, Tony Speller, Paul Ellerker, Derek Dorward, Peter Murphy, Conor Mc,Govern, Steve Cokell, Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo, Daniel George, Gary Cokell, Scott Robertson & new signing John Mc,Loughlin.

If anybody drops out, then James Walker will come into the squad to replace them, although James was not at training on Tuesday night, so we are not 100% sure if he is available. Ritchie Copues is another player who we could call up as he trained on Tuesday night and appeared to have recovered from his recent hamstring injury.

We have five players definitely unavailable for this match in Nick Vertigans (Social Commitments ?), Colin Bester (On Holiday), Foysol Ahmed (Fasting for Ramadan during October) and prospective new signings Andrew Warmerdam and Kris Spyrou, who both attended training on Tuesday but will not be registered in time. (Warmerdam would have been unavailable for this match anyway).

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad For This Sunday (16th October)

YES!!!!
I'm in and you spelt it right !!

I will be there....

Lol, you have got a decent squad of 16 and even if a couple drop out you should have sufficient subs, I will not be available until I am happy that my injury is alot better. I am still unable to sprint, although you probably wouldn't notice the difference between me jogging and sprinting. That means I won't be in the sprint challenge if Jacko and Scott ever get their arses in gear and do it.Thanks for considering me as a substitute substitute anyway.

Also training was much better than usual, nice to see Trev taking a more active role

"I am still unable to sprint" !!??
Let us as know when you are so we can note the difference!