Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Seven Remix XP 2 4 By Niwradsoft Exe
Seven Remix XP 2 4 By Niwradsoft Exe > http://tllg.net/97KbwYxsaIUn4ceVvmy Seven Remix XP 2 4 By Niwradsoft Exe b92c5eb40e The installer automates the process of substitution of system files. The installer au...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 3:02pm
by harheth
VideoCopilot Optical Flares Pro Presets 2 Complete.rar
VideoCopilot Optical Flares Pro Presets 2 Complete.rar > http://tinyurl.com/lh47jfn 972c82176d Watch please rape me episode 3  Frets On Fire Extreme More Than Words.rar  Wondersoft Nokia Video C...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 1:02am
by kallodayse
h
Hannah
Quick Pet Beds Trivia
Did you know that heated pet beds are very ideal not only for senior dogs to help alleviate their painful joints & arthritis, but for young pups too who suffer separation anxiety to give them comfort, as well as injured pets for their faster recovery? There are even...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2012 10:16pm
by Hannah
c
Carmen
Would like to purchase curved shears
Hi, I am looking to purchase curved shears. Please email mscarmen@att.net
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 11:11pm
by Ann Smith
c
Cheryl
starting a grooming bizz and frustrated
i just ventured out on my own doing pet grooming. i groom either in my home or travel to the pet owners home. My frustration is that the business is growing very very slowly. any advice for advertising inexpensivley and getting more clientel? How long does it really...
Views: 528   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 11:09pm
by Ann Smith
What is the yearly cost of keeping a couple of Shetland Sheepdog?
I'm planning to get a couple of Shetland Sheepdogs for breeding purposes and am trying to find out the annual cost of keeping them. So I can work out how much I need to earn a week to pay for them. Any advice or help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 11:06pm
by Ann Smith
get one ringtone
songs as ringtones my ringtone download samsung siren raid air ringtone with ringtones bluetooth your music as ringtones own use first last from ringtone to ringtone 5 23 mp3 to ringtones t219 samsung for it akon on me sorry blame ringtone to transfer ringtone anothe...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2007 12:52am
by Wallace
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 1:59pm
by Joe
s
susan
7 star Louis Vuitton Pet Carrier bag for sale
Hi, We have 7 star Louis Vuitton Pet Carrier bag for sale. It is made out of the traditional monogram toile canvas with the natural leather trim and reinforced straps. Comes with Serial Number, dustbag and a lock.There are leather strap across the bottom( not metal f...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 10:34pm
by susan
p
Pietro
Make money fast and easily with no more overtime
Make money fast and easily with no more overtime 1. MAKE FAST EASY MONEY USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! MAKE MONEY FAST WITH ONLY $6.00. THIS REALLY WORKS ! Make from $20,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks with only an initial investment of...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2005 3:44pm
by Pietro
WHERE ARE ALL THE GROOMERS AT?
I just found this board and was wondering where all the Groomers are at ?? Lets get something going here.I know there has to be some good tricks of the trade out there.
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 7:57pm
by Anonymous
t
TammyM
Some Groomers!!!!
What do you think? I work with a groomer that is a slob!! Not only that she is very rough with the animals. I have told my boss that we are losing business because of it and she has had frequent talks with this girl. Today, a client called to say that they were n...
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2003 4:00pm
by lori
Bather apprentice job wanted
Hi I live in Arlington Texas. I am looking for a full or part time position as either a bather and or groomer apprentice job. I have a excellent work ethic and will be starting grooming school in March.
Views: 559   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2002 2:34pm
by Michelle
s
Susan
price changes- Opinions more then welcome!
I was comparing what a normal grooming shop would charge for the breeds ect.... Opinions more then welcome! Private email is also okay by me Showpomeranians@yahoo.com I can not see why we should of all things be charging less when: 1)we are a vet facility and...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2002 7:26pm
by Susan
l
Lisa
Any Salons Looking for a Graduate in the State of Washington?
I am interested in finding out if there are any pet grooming salons in the State of Washington that are looking for a soon to be (first part of January 2003) graduate in professional pet grooming? Thank you.
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2002 11:01am
by Lisa
m
Mel
Wanted: Sarah Hawkes grooming videos
Want to buy used Sarah Hawkes grooming videos. e-mail M1g1w@msn.com Thanks!
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 3:09pm
by Mel
grooming shop for sale in Taos NM cheap! ez-in terms....
small quality shop In Northern New Mexico..pretty, eclectic, artsy, mountain sports and tourism based community...one person, low low rent on space, good prices for your work...relaxed attitude...less pressure..owner moving soon ..act fast!!!! tiny down...low payment...
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 9:59pm
by kellen meaker
No Subject
Hi, I am looking to purchase curved shears. Please email mscarmen@att.net
Views: 508   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 12:48pm
by Anonymous
n
Nicky
Re: need advise
When I left my first grooming job, I had troubles also. I wasn't allowed to take any of my grooming cards with the names and numbers, or inform anyone of my leaving. SOOOO, When I did open up my new shop, in my first few LARGE yellow page ads and on flyers, I mad...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2002 7:21am
by Nicky
m
Mel
Re: Re: need opinions on grooming videos
Matt, thank you for the help! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:THE STAZKO VIDEOS ARE THE BEST VIDEOS YOU CAN PURCHASE. THEY ARE DETAILED AND VERY HELPFUL. I ALSO GO TO HIS GROOMING SEMINARS. IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE TO ONE YET....IT'S A MUST....
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2002 7:15pm
by Mel
m
MATT
Re: WHERE CAN I BUY GROOMING SUPPLIES?
THE DOG'S OUTFITTER CATALOG IS GREAT! THEY HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN ME THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLUS THEY MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE FURTHER DISCOUNTS ON THEIR ALREADY LOW PRICES DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU A BUYING. CHECK THEM OUT!!! 1-800-FOR-DOGS THEY ALSO HAVE A WEBSIT...
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:40am
by MATT
m
MATT
THE CHAT ROOM IS UP AND RUNNING
THE CHAT ROOM ON THIS SITE IT RUNNING..... EVERYONE GO IN AND TALK GROOMING!!!!
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:36am
by MATT
m
MATT
Re: No Subject
SOME MANUFACTURERS DON'T SELL DIRECT. TRY THE DOG'S OUTFITTER CATALOG....1-800-FOR-DOGS. ALL OF THEIR PRICES ARE WHOLESALE AND THEY MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE AN EXTRA DISCOUNT DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING. I ALWAYS HAVE LARGE ORDERS SO I GET THE BE PRICES POS...
Views: 459   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:30am
by MATT
m
MATT
Re: Groom Shop software-any advice?
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE STAZKO VIDEOS??? THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL! I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE SOFEWARE OUT THERE. SO I REALLY CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE. YOU CAN PURCHASE THE STAZKO VIDOES AT THE DOG'S OUTFITTER CATALOG.....1-800-FOR-DOGS. HOPE THIS HELPS!...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:24am
by MATT
m
MATT
Re: need opinions on grooming videos
THE STAZKO VIDEOS ARE THE BEST VIDEOS YOU CAN PURCHASE. THEY ARE DETAILED AND VERY HELPFUL. I ALSO GO TO HIS GROOMING SEMINARS. IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE TO ONE YET....IT'S A MUST. I BOUGHT ALL OF MY STAZKO VIDEOS FROM THE DOG'S OUTFITTER CATALOG......1-800-FOR...
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 5:20am
by MATT
l
LISA
WHERE CAN I BUY GROOMING SUPPLIES?
I AM STARTING A GROOMING SHOP AND I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLACE IS TO PURCHASE MY SUPPLIES? I HAVE HEARD THAT THE DOGS OUTFITTER IS A GREAT CATALOG/COMPANY! ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 12:44pm
by LISA
m
Mel
need opinions on grooming videos
I'm in grooming school. The instructor has a LOT of grooming and teaching experience, but I want more. She's got a lot of clients and is fast, and has business savvy, but I want to learn more about the correct way and doing outstanding work. I'm thinking about buy...
Views: 499   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2002 9:12am
by Mel
EMPLOYMENT WANTED: SOUTHERN QUEBEC
I AM CURRENTLY TAKING A COURSE WITH A WELL-RESPECTED GROOMER, NANCY BRYSON, JUST NORTH OF TORONTO. SHE TEACHES QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY AND I EXPECT TO BE WELL-VERSED TO "APPRENTICE" WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY COURSE IN NOV. I AM SEEKING EMPLOYMENT SOUTH OF MONTREAL, PR...
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 3:13pm
by Ali Douglas
Groomers Assistant Wanted
Hi, I am looking for a grooming assistant who would like to become a groomer. No experience needed but must be gentle with animals. 18 and over required. Salary, groomer training, and health benefits. You will get to clip 2-3 dogs per week guaranteed while training....
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2002 11:04am
by Cynthia
need advise
I am a groomer of 10+ years at my present employer's kennel & grooming shop. 8 wks ago I gave my notice (that would actually be 12 by the time I really leave),and my boss told me NOT to inform clients of this.85% of my clients have been there for 8+ yrs or more,and i...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2002 7:00am
by Shiba Lover
j
Joni
Groom Shop software-any advice?
Can anyone share experiences with the groom biz software that is available out there? I have found 3 programs on the internet but it is very difficult to determine how good they are without seeing them. Also, some small business programs that are available seem gre...
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2002 4:03am
by Joni
eye stains
I have afew doggie customers with real bad smelly eye stain and I have used different eye stain removers but nothing takes away the smell, anyone use something that works? Thanks
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2002 6:21pm
by Neshane
No Chat anywere??!!??
AAHHHH! I tried to get into the chat and could not!? Who knows what the problem is? . . . But it is the same when I try to get into other Chats this evening??
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 7:08pm
by Kleanmom
No Subject
I am thinking of starting up my own groomning salon. does anyone know of manufacturers of sinks/tables/cages or where I can get discounted versions of same? Maybe used? I hate to buy from a retailer. Also, where I can get hints on grooming salon design.
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 1:43pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
I'm using a blue Double K 2000 power drier and it blows carbon dust on my dogs. This is a pretty new drier so the brushes should have to be replaced yet. Anyone having the same problem? Is there any power driers out there that DOESN'T use carbon brushes?
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2002 5:31pm
by Anonymous
p
Peggy
Groomers only CHAT ROOM
Did you all know that PetNetDesigns also has a Chat Room? Every time I visit it's EMPTY! So get together, plan a time and start talking!!!! go to our home page: www.petnetdesigns.com scroll to the bottom and click the "Groom Room" link Hugs to all P...
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 7:21pm
by Peggy
p
Peggy
Re: Salon vs. Mobile ??
I started out mobile but the company I worked for didn't care much about thier equipment or the groomers, just the money coming in. I couldn't do my own bookings and they would make up my schedule. I was once given 1-1/2 hours to complete a full coated collie AND g...
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 7:15pm
by Peggy
Grooming School
Interested in attending grooming school? Check out cindyscaninecompanions.com for further infomation. Thanks, Cindy Blatt
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 3:06pm
by Cindy Blatt
Re: Interested (Grooming schools) thanks for help
Hi, My name is Cindy Blatt, I started a grooming school for people just like you, who could not afford to be away from home long and wanted to learn the trade of dog grooming. please check out my website and see if this is something that may work for you! Thanks, C...
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 3:03pm
by Cindy Blatt
Re: Re: Salon vs. Mobile ??
TeeHee-TeeHee, yep, I really have thought about the "Potty Breaks"! But I feel since I am making a REALLY big change in my life, I have to think of Bene's etc..... I know I can groom more at a salon, (7-10) And that's with answering phones, checking pets in & out,...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 8:56am
by Kleanmom
Re: Salon vs. Mobile ??
I had a job offer once for mobile grooming a good sign on bonus but they wanted me to sine a contact that said if I did not stay with them 3 years I could not groom for any one in are state with the right people I think it would be fun but you can do more grooms in...
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2002 7:03am
by puppiepaws
Salon vs. Mobile ??
I have been working in a Salon for decades! Really! I love the other groomers & bathers. I am going to be interviewing soon (In a different state) One of the positions is with a Mobile Grooming Co. I am alreading leaning toward this position, because they offer...
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2002 2:25pm
by Kleanmom
Re: Re: new to this site
well the one problem is that i am simi mobil. i go to peoples houses to groom their pets. and as it has been a couple of months since i posted even tho i took precautions i ended up bringing this virus home and giving it to my shepard. it was not pretty.... and i wil...
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2002 9:29pm
by groomer and trai...
Re: new to this site
I'm new to this message board too! I think you did the absolute right thing to cancel your next appointments and sterilize your equipment. Some owners can be so stupid. Why on earth would you take your sick puppy out to be groomed. Unless she/he didn't realize ho...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2002 6:09am
by aussiegold5
Re: WANTED: Stylist Position in Tampa area.
I just wanted to thank all who have helped me so far. Now I just have to weight the pros & cons on Mobil Grooming. Mobil Grooming tried to make a go of it up here in the Pgh. area but just could not. I need more info. from groomers who work for this type of servic...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2002 7:15pm
by Kleanmom
Re: Interested (Grooming schools) thanks for help
It's a tough decision...but think about it. The only way you become good as a groomer...is practice - you may learn the basics at a school - but it's certainly not enough time to be confident to do your own thing. With your schedule, you should try to find a groome...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2002 1:12pm
by calista
WANTED: Stylist Position in Tampa area.
I was born & raised in Dogs. Have been a pet stylist for 24 years - 15 Full time. Also experince in Doggy Daycare, Boarding, Showing, Welping & Manners Training. Want to relocate to Fla. & Also looking for living quarters for myself - a persian cat & one smal...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2002 11:01pm
by Kleanmom
Re: No Subject
have you looked on pet groomer info web site there is a lot of help wanted on that site and also the groomers BBS has a help wanted place there too good luck ! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi! My name is Judi & I am a full time Pet Stylist l...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2002 1:57pm
by puppiepaws
No Subject
Hi! My name is Judi & I am a full time Pet Stylist looking to relocate in the Tampa, Fla. area soon. I am in my Mid 40's and was born & raised "In Dogs" I have and extented education, and have worked in all aspects of dogs . . . Showing, Breeding, Manners Train...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2002 11:40am
by Anonymous
No Subject
GROOMING GAL HI I'M A PRO GROOMER FROM DELAWARE SO YOU ARE ACROSS COUNTRY FROM ME.HOW IS THE GROOMING GOING OUT THEIR? WHAT ARE YOUR PRICES LIKE.DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SHOP OR DO YOU WORK AS A GROOMER?WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON GROOMING TODAY? TWYS SORRY ABOUT CAPS THIS...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2002 7:25am
by puppiepaws
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet