Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
price changes- Opinions more then welcome!

I was comparing what a normal grooming shop would charge for the breeds ect.... Opinions more then welcome!

Private email is also okay by me Showpomeranians@yahoo.com

I can not see why we should of all things be charging less when:

1)we are a vet facility and the customers have the

convenience of the other services offered at the vet, when they visit for grooming.

2)we only use "top of the line" products; hyalite, chlorhexaderm, all RX stuff for medicated baths *which cost $27.00 per 4-6 ounces!* , Eqyss * which cost $61.95 per/gal*,Eqyss *CLOUD NINE CREAM RINSE & DETANGLER 1Gal. is $59.95* ect...

3)we do not over book and we try to accommodate the customers as far as time (most shops are drop off at 9a.m. *NEVER BEFORE* - and then pick up around 5 p.m. so their pet is at the shop all day long. I get to work at 7 a.m. and open at 7:30 a.m. sharp!!! All dogs are called when finished normally between 12 -3 p.m., I will even accommodate special requests as far as a time frame when possible.

4) we walk and water our grooming dogs, a lot of the shops do not.

It just seems the prices are not competitive with

this area's other grooming facilities and we offer so much more. What do you think??

5) we offer the 10% discounts for rebooking and also the 6th groom free too! NO SHOP offers free grooming (correct me if I'm wrong??)!

We would not have to "SHOCK" the clients if we sent out cards like the reminders letting all our grooming clients know as of the 1st of 2003 the prices are increasing, and concerned clients can call for info/price Tues,Wed, & Thurs, I would be glad to speak with them.

6) the prices have not been raised in 5+ years!

7) We offer state of the art hydraulic tables, step ramps to the tubs, hydrosurge baths, ect...

all dogs have the option of 6 purfume sprays plus seasonal bandanas and/or bows at no charge of course.

I'm going to run this chart past some other groomers too and get some feedback on prices.

Look at this link and let me know your honest opinion on the breed prices and your area please).

http://www.queenscourtpomeranians.com/groomingmap.html

Thanks!!

Susan