Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: No Subject

have you looked on pet groomer info web site there is a lot of help wanted on that site and also the groomers BBS has a help wanted place there too good luck !

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! My name is Judi & I am a full time Pet Stylist looking to relocate in the Tampa, Fla. area soon. I am in my Mid 40's and was born & raised "In Dogs" I have and extented education, and have worked in all aspects of dogs . . . Showing, Breeding, Manners Training and Grooming of all breeds , Oh yea, Persian cats too!! I have no Baggage! (No Children of Husband!) The 2 grooming salons I work for here in the Pgh, PA area I have been with for 15 years. I work 6 days a week! (2 of those days I work 3:00 till 9:00) I groom all breed and I also have great people skills! And most of my clients 85% are on a re-book before they leave. If anybody out there can help me with some leads I will be most thankfull. I will also be looking for living quarters in the area I am working, I have one Persian cat (Very clean & Semi-Stupid) And one small female dog under 10 lbs. (who I take to work with me most days) P.S. Have a Happy & Healthy Day!