Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Interested (Grooming schools) thanks for help

Hi, My name is Cindy Blatt, I started a grooming school for people just like you, who could not afford to be away from home long and wanted to learn the trade of dog grooming. please check out my website and see if this is something that may work for you!

Thanks, Cindy

www.cindyscaninecompanions.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,

I've been interested for some time in taking a grooming course BUT I am a single mother working full time at a job that I cannot quit. I've been unable to locate a school where I can go part time or that I can complete in a short time (so I could do it on vacation time) with one exception in Arizona. I've also seen some home study programs advertised on Petgroomer.com but would prefer more hands on. Hence, I'm considering to apply to Arizona Pet Grooming School as its the only one that offers two and four week courses. Would I be on the right track to do this? Thanks for your time and reading this. Have a nice day.