Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Groom Shop software-any advice?

Can anyone share experiences with the groom biz software that is available out there? I have found 3 programs on the internet but it is very difficult to determine how good they are without seeing them. Also, some small business programs that are available seem great in the way that they are marketed but are a nightmare to work with. Prefer Windows environment. Thanks

Re: Groom Shop software-any advice?

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE STAZKO VIDEOS??? THEY ARE VERY

HELPFUL! I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE SOFEWARE OUT THERE.

SO I REALLY CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE.

YOU CAN PURCHASE THE STAZKO VIDOES AT THE DOG'S OUTFITTER

CATALOG.....1-800-FOR-DOGS. HOPE THIS HELPS!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone share experiences with the groom biz software that is available out there? I have found 3 programs on the internet but it is very difficult to determine how good they are without seeing them. Also, some small business programs that are available seem great in the way that they are marketed but are a nightmare to work with. Prefer Windows environment. Thanks