Start a New Topic 
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Are We Training This Week ?
Well, there is nothing worth watching on TV, we didn't play on Sunday so people shouldn't have niggling injuries, and it's not supposed to rain. Terry Moore has e-mailed me to say he is definitely going, but from everyone else there is...silence (at the moment !)...
Views: 329   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 5:33pm
by Laurence Hughes
Midweek Match Confirmed
It has now been confirmed that we will be playing at 'Home' to I.M.L. Red Cow on WEDNESDAY 5th APRIL at Enfield Playing Fields with a 6.30.p.m. Kick-Off (or 6.15.p.m. if everyone can get there in time). The reason I have agreed to this is money...and our lack of i...
Views: 381   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 7:14pm
by Laurence Hughes
Game sunday?
Lol is there a game sunday? looked on the site in the usual places and as its tuesday thought u might know?ta.
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 5:23pm
by Steve Cokell
s
stu
30th anniversary - guest speaker
Greetings Razor MIGHT be out of our price range. Can we therefore have some feedback on the following possibilities; Dave Bassett, Ian 'you kill me Greavsie' St.John, Tommy Docherty, Bruce Grobelaar, Chris Waddle, Gordon Banks, Mick Quinn, Nobby Stiles, Gra...
Views: 522   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 3:56pm
by Laurence Hughes
Training Is Now OFF Tonight !!!
Too many people have now dropped out for training tonight so myself & Trevor have decided to call it off. We would have only had seven at the most. There is definitely no match this coming Sunday. I haven't got time to arrange a Friendly. It is possible that...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 7:14pm
by Laurence Hughes
Video Notes From Europa Match
I have finally finished editing the video from Sunday's match and updated the Match Report and Clip Of The Week...which is not surprisingly Oz's 'wonder save' ! It took longer than usual as it was such an 'action-packed' game, so there were a lot of slo-mo's to be...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 6:41pm
by Laurence Hughes
Training is ON Tonight !
Just a reminder that training at the Southbury Leisure Centre is definitely ON tonight (9.00.p.m. start) and both myself & Trevor will be there. We are expecting to have 14 over there at least, including some prospective new players we are going to use in the 7-a-...
Views: 174   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 5:35pm
by Laurence Hughes
Match Reports
Both Murf & Trevor's reports from yesterday's match are now online. They were only e-mailed to me this morning. I notice in Trev's report that he was on his mobile phone to Tarby when the Ref ignored his offside flag for Europa's 4th goal !!! I think Tarby should...
Views: 176   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 10:29am
by Murf
ideas for lol's speech!!
Ok all , we're looking for some ideas for lol's dinner speech. Now i think some history of the club , when it first started .... how Wooly is the only original player from the first game! ... do you remember that game when Wooly got 6.5 out of ten - how...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 9:22am
by perrie pipper
Squads For This Sunday (12th March)
The squad (of 17) for this coming Sunday's Division One match Away to Europa at Albany Park is as follows: Simon Jackson (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Andrew Warmerdam, Paul Ellerker, Juneka Junior, Peter Murphy, Derek Dorward, Steve Cokell, Foysol Ahmed, Col...
Views: 252   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 11:29am
by Colin
c
Colin
Training
Lol is training on tonight? Can you ring my home number to let me know. If i'm not in can you leave a message please mate. I won't have a phone untill tonight cheers mate
Views: 211   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 3:06pm
by Simon
Charity Effort
I would like to wish Simon the best of luck with his charity effort. It's a shame a few more people have not backed him with hard cash - yet!
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 1:01pm
by Trevor Hughes
Training This Coming Tuesday
I haven't had time to contact any other teams to see if they want to have a practice match (for £28.00) at training this Tuesday...as was discussed at the Management Committee Meeting on Monday. I was out filming on Tuesday night and was too busy yesterday....
Views: 334   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 2:29pm
by George N'bogwou
Our Final Two Fixtures
I have just had a chat with the League Fixtures Secretary regarding our final two fixtures of the season and this is the latest situation. (Hope it's not too complicated !! Our one remaining Home match this season is against I.M.L. Red Cow, but they are still in...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 9:37pm
by Laurence Hughes
Dirty Shirt !
Who was wearing No.16 yesterday !!!? I have just finished washing, drying and folding all the dirty kit from the green plastic sack and have just gone to put it away in the black holdall when what do I find in there ?...A dirty No.16 shirt mixed in with all the cl...
Views: 228   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 25, 2006 12:23pm
by Steve Cokell
s
stu
Another centre back for the future team
Warmers has had a baby boy this morning. No name yet
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2006 2:01pm
by Trevor Hughes
s
stu
keys
someone left their door keys on Sunday. I thought it was Jacko but alas, no. They are linked by a Prada keyring. Whose are they.....I will return unless you're rich, in which case I'll send the boys round.
Views: 200   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 3:26pm
by Murf
Video Notes From Northmet Riverside Match
Apologies for being a day late with the Clip Of The Week and pics with the Match Report. It was due to us having a Management Meeting on Monday night and then me filming Grays 0 Dagenham 4 last night ! (Our ex-player Glen Southam scored one of Dagenham's goals)....
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 1:44pm
by Stu
Management Meeting Decisions/News
Although Conor and Russell couldn't make it last night, myself, Trevor, Stuart & Mark attended the Management Committee Meeting and discussed/agreed the following (amongst other things): - Both Russell and Mark have been unavailable lately due to work commitments....
Views: 195   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2006 4:16pm
by Murf
No Pain, No Gain
As a few of you will be aware on 23rd April I shall be doing the London Marathon. Could you please visit my sponsorship page and dig as deep as you can. Many thanks . Jacko http://www.justgiving.com/Simonjackson
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2006 3:35pm
by Scrooge
Speller Out For Rest Of Season
Tony Speller has just e-mailed me to say that he is out for the rest of the season due to the torn thigh muscle he suffered in the 'warm-up' for one of our matches (about 3 months ago ?). He is missing most of our remaining games anyway due to his Wedding in Las V...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2006 12:07pm
by Laurence Hughes
AC Enfield v. North Enfield
I noticed on the league website that the AC Enfield v North Enfield match finished 6-2 on Sunday with 4 penalties scored by AC Enfield. As this was a Division Six match I wondered who the referee was.
Views: 149   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 6:11pm
by graham polls hai...
Del's Stag Do/Tour (Continued)
When more than 20 messages are posted for one subject ('thread'), a new page is started which you can only read by 'clicking on 'next'. As some of our players (including me initially !) didn't realise that, I have started a new thread for 'Del's Stag Do/End-of-seaso...
Views: 176   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 11:38am
by lee.osborn@igind...
Management Committee Meeting
A reminder to Management Committee Members that we are having a meeting tonight at my house, starting at 7.30.p.m. Due to the continued absences of Russell Beeden and Mark Howley through work commitments, we have not had a Management Committee Meeting since the st...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 10:10am
by Laurence Hughes
African E-Mail Scams
Just been reading bits of www.scambuster419.co.uk, a brilliant website about this bloke who answers back to all those dodgy African e-mail scams and winds them all up. Has anyone else seen it ? It's well worth a look and definitely the sort of humour a lot of o...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 11:51pm
by Laurence Hughes
Video Notes From The Wheatsheaf Match
Obviously, the main talking point after Sunday's match was 'who's goal was that ?' for our first one ! Well, having now seen it on video, it was definitely Stuart's goal as he deliberately headed it in from about a yard and it didn't just 'hit him'. In fact it even...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 6:17pm
by Murf
Squad for this Sunday (19th February)
The squad for this coming Sunday's Division One match Away to Northmet (Riverside) at Holtwhites Hill is as follows: Simon Jackson (GK) or Tony Speller (GK), Stuart Dorward, Paul Woolston, Andrew Warmerdam, Terry Moore, Juneka Junior, Paul Ellerker, Nick Vertigans,...
Views: 193   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 1:55pm
by Simon
No Training Tonight
Just in case any players have not read the Latest Club News page, we are NOT training tonight due to a) Valentines Night b) Liverpool v. Arsenal on TV and c) Too many players out injured. I have put the squad for this Sunday on the Fixtures page and here on the...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2006 3:59pm
by Laurence Hughes
Message For Osborn
Lee, are F.C. Vasco still interested in sharing half an Astroturf pitch with us at Southbury L.S. on Tuesday nights (9.00-10.00.p.m.) £28.00 per week ? Hinton are now being allowed to train on grass at Holtwhites by their groundsman so they don't need to use...
Views: 208   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 14, 2006 3:51pm
by Laurence Hughes
No More Hazelwood For Us !!!
Well, it has been on the cards for some time now, and from speaking to one or two people on Sunday who are 'in the know', it is about 99% certain that we are no longer going to be playing at Hazelwood Sports Ground from the start of next season onwards, having used t...
Views: 224   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 14, 2006 9:38am
by Laurence Hughes
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Free Forum powered by Bravenet