THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are We Training This Week ?

Well, there is nothing worth watching on TV, we didn't play on Sunday so people shouldn't have niggling injuries, and it's not supposed to rain.
Terry Moore has e-mailed me to say he is definitely going, but from everyone else there is...silence (at the moment !)

I don't think Trev is keen due to work commitments, although he said he will go if everybody else wants to. I wouldn't mind a bit of training myself as I have no Non-League game to film.

Can I have some feedback please ?

I can text or e-mail those that don't reply.

Re: Are We Training This Week ?

I'm going to be at training don't have to work

Can you bring some of these mates of yours, Colin ?
The ones who want to play in the 7-a-side League.

Is there any chance you could let people know a bit earlier this week, as I managed to wangle finishing early last week and rush back from South of the river only to have it called off, again.

It's now 1.00.p.m. and I have e-mailed and texted everybody.

At the moment though, it is only myself, Colin, Terry, Nick Vertigans and presumably Ritchie ? who are going.

However, I have not yet heard from Warmers, Kris, Dan, Foysol, Stuart, Wooly or any of our three goalkeepers. Maybe they are all abroad somewhere !?

If they all get in touch and say they are coming, and Colin and Warmers say they are bringing some mates along, then we will keep training on.

Sorry Ritchie, but it could be another one of those weeks again where it's called off at 7.00.p.m., but what can I do ?!

Juneka Junior texted me to say: 'I can't go. I am bad conditions. Flu again.'

Stuart probably won't be there as Harry is ill.
However, Tem Adil has texted me to say he is coming tonight, so that's a bonus.
(Wants to start playing for us again...and he is registered).

I doubt Oz can make it i heard about him brusing a finger or somthing along tem lines

Ritchie is now texting me asking if training is on or not. He needs to know NOW so he can get off college.

I am going to say yes it's on, even if there are only six of us there !

I still haven't heard from any of the others.

er i will prb b there 2nite but not 100% wud like 2 c if more ppl are turning up b4 i make my descion

I think I understand what you're saying, Tom.
Not easy for somebody aged 47, but I think I'm learning !?

The trouble is, everybody else is doing the same regarding waiting to see who else is going before they commit themselves...but I don't think anyone else is going to leave a message here.