NACLI DISCUSSION FORUM

​​​​​​​

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

NACLI DISCUSSION FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Let’s start chatting again - May, Spring Weather & More
May 2024 - Crazy Weather! I don’t know how others feel, but this weather is making me crazy. I know April showers bring May Flowers, but the vacillation between rain and Sun, and hot and cold is making me crazy. How about you? Did you know that May is for eve...
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2024
by Pat Dillon
March 19th - Spring is here with multiple days still left to celebrate!
We already celebrated: 1)March 8: International Women's Day 2) March 10: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day and 3) Daylight Saving Time (second Sunday) 4) March 12: National Girl Scout Day and Working Moms Day 5) March 17: St. Patrick's Day Sti...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2024
by Pat Dillon
December/January Holidays
I don’t know about all of you, but although I love the Christmas/Hanukka/Kwanzaa/NewYears celebrations, I’m exhausted from all the celebrating. Having friends and family over, all the cooking and gift wrapping takes its toll, but still wouldn’t give...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 02, 2024
by Pat Dillon
October 2023 Nursing Forum: Recent Nursing Staff Shortages
First, I’d like to apologize for being away from this NACLI Nursing Forum for so long. Can’t believe that the last time I posted was in March. However, being the sole caretaker for my handicapped husband has been more than a full time job. He has been in...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 02, 2023
by Patricia Dillon
March Days to Remember!
March 17 came and went so quickly. Yes, I had my corned beef, not only to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but National Corned Beef & Cabage Day! Read to your child or grandchild today, March 19th, for International Read to Me Day or tell them an old family story tomo...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2023
by Pat Dillon
December 2022 Observances
Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, December holidays are the best. Watching childrens' eyes light up as they gaze at all the holiday decorations, anticipating the holiday fun with all the food, fun and gifts or simply enjoying the cooking, shopping...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 03, 2022
by Patricia Dillon
OCTOBER CELEBRATIONS!
What's going on in October? October 2 to 8: Mental Illness Awareness Week October 25 to 31: Respiratory Care Week October 27 National Mentoring Day October 28 National First Responders Day October is also ADHD Awareness Month; Blindness Awareness Mo...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2022
by Pat Dillon
SEPTEMBER OBSERVANCE - COURTESY & More
September is National Courtesy Month. This can mean many things, - helping out a neighbor, holding open a door, or simply nodding or smiling at passers by. They say when you smile at someone, you are fairly sure to get a smile in return. I believe this to be true, so...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2022
by Patricia Dillon
FORUM 18: June Commemorations
Thanks to the Executive Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion from LaGuardia Community College, Wendy M. Nicholson, MPA, we have some great links to read about the many June Observances: Pride Month https://www.loc.gov/lgbt-pride-month/about/ - Lesbian, Gay,...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 02, 2022
by Pat Dillon
FORUM 17- May Observances
Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Cinco de Mayo and finally some consistently nice weather! What do you like most about May? I love the flowers that start to bloom and the Memorial Day Parade. Just recently went to see the Veterans’ Memorial at Eisenhower Park. I...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2022
by Patricia Dillon
Nurses Month question What did you always have when reporting to work?
Well as a Float Nurse, I never knew which unit I would be on so this was in my small bag: * Red and Black Pen * Stethoscope * Small spiral Notebook with all notes from each unit, so I knew how to give report and what was important to them * Cartoon scrub sh...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2022
by Kimberly Velez
Benefits of Microsoft Access Cloud
Microsoft Access is an information management tool, or relational database, that helps you store information for reference, reporting and analysis. MS Access can also overcome the limitations found when trying to manage large amounts of information in Excel or other...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2021
by Jimmy Wick
What Is Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD)?
A hosted virtual desktop, or HVD, is a complete desktop environment running as a virtual machine that leverages the compute and storage of a cloud-based server. An HVD is implemented by leveraging virtualization software from vendors, such as Microsoft, VMware, and A...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
by Jimmy Wick
Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise for Startups
Benefits Of QuickBooks Online For Startups 1. QuickBooks Online offers affordable pricing. Most startups have to work within a tight budget in the early days of operation, so choosing an accounting system with affordable monthly fees is a necessity. QuickBooks...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
by Jimmy Wick
Types of Microsoft Office 365 Migration
What is an Office 365 Email Migration? Migration from the on-premises environment to the cloud can significantly boost your business productivity as it has facilities including an enterprise-level email server. But after subscribing to Office 365, many end users m...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
by Jimmy Wick
November 2021 Let's all be Thankful
What are your plans for November? Are you planning a family gathering, going away, or staying home? I am gathering with family and staying safe. Please enjoy and be thankful for each day we have. Kim Velez RN
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2021
by Kimberly Velez
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available. Style your Message Forum with colors, fonts, and layout options. Be sure to go through the Settings to enable or disable special...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2020
by Bravenet Team
Free Forum powered by Bravenet