Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D.S.K'S BANJO

I'm looking for working Gr Ch Banjo, stock.

Re: D.S.K'S BANJO

Seen more Banjo blood quit on all 4s than I cared to. Green horn, back Alley 10min boys in the hood ****.

All lines have their weak links. But let's not forget how important the man or woman behind the line is too when acquiring good stock!

I don't discount that but makes no difference. Banjo threw quitters that's why he was sold. Question is why would anyone want to try to build a yard on known quitters.

Thanks and I appreciate your feedback...

Hahahahahahhahu

Why not call the source who actually own DSK Banjo blood Mark At 8328594575. He not hard to be reach.

Who,the *** told you that,you got to show me the dogs u talking about!!!.l know his father quit,but that chit was in a hour n 45 minutes.n that whole litter banjo father threw was frekin ridiculous,fire,consist of Bb red,sasha,banjo,his brother,f outta wit that nonsense....

Own some directly down from Banjo then people might listen to you. People that have had 10 plus bred down from Banjo on there yard can attest to the fact that they are rough hard mouth quitters period, end of story.

Maybe it could be them raggedy ******* they breeding too that's causing that debacle!!!! I lot these so called dog men just think it's about the site,wrong,dead wrong..you see what his father produce n he was considered a quitter,but look at the amazing n astronomical ******* MC,cool sack were bred too,n the that mothfuker threw killers in that banjo litter,bbred,banjo,sasha,slap stick u frkin kidding me.

Facts!!!!

Banjo
Maybe it could be them raggedy ******* they breeding too that's causing that debacle!!!! I lot these so called dog men just think it's about the site,wrong,dead wrong..you see what his father produce n he was considered a quitter,but look at the amazing n astronomical ******* MC,cool sack were bred too,n the that mothfuker threw killers in that banjo litter,bbred,banjo,sasha,slap stick u frkin kidding me.
banjo may have been a cure but pound for pound no one could best him. winning is the name of the game not having the gamest dog although it helps in the breeding process. coy was a hell of a dog man and if any one has any questions about the line they should look him up south of the border were everything is legal the dogs and the women lol. they will be waiting .....

YOU CRAZY ***** THEM DOGS ARE GARBAGE.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com