Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pups due Nov. 12th 2022

It's been a long time coming!!! My first litter in 15yrs!!! Two exceptional hounds put together to please any bulldog enthusiast!!! The sire of this litter is producing to the standard of the APBT!!! Don't miss out because you don't know!!! If all goes well, pups will be $750 with papers!!! They will never be this price again!!! That I can guarantee!!!
Radar x Shawty Breeding
RBJBT/SNOOTY Bloodlines!!! Tight and right!!! Get at me!!!

Here at Kingdom Strong Kennels no dogs are bred, sold, nor transported for any illegal purposes!!! God Bless!!!

Re: Pups due Nov. 12th 2022

RBJBT/SNOOTY
It's been a long time coming!!! My first litter in 15yrs!!! Two exceptional hounds put together to please any bulldog enthusiast!!! The sire of this litter is producing to the standard of the APBT!!! Don't miss out because you don't know!!! If all goes well, pups will be $750 with papers!!! They will never be this price again!!! That I can guarantee!!!
Radar x Shawty Breeding
RBJBT/SNOOTY Bloodlines!!! Tight and right!!! Get at me!!!

Here at Kingdom Strong Kennels no dogs are bred, sold, nor transported for any illegal purposes!!! God Bless!!!
Pedigree

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com