Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Few dogs ISO new homes

10 year old male Buckskn
5 year old male/black
4 year old male/black
4 year old female/black

Consist:of Mainly Outlaw nigerino jeep redboy Eli redboy jocko Bolio lines.

Please no time wasters

Reason's for letting them go, where I am moving to they are no pets allowed 🚫 it's been really hard to find a place that allows pets

Saddens to have to let them go after almost 16 years all that matters is that they end up in Good ✋️'s & home I will be open giving up my interest in them there all similar in breeding the 2-4 year Old's are offspring to the 10 year old male. (Same,parents)
And the 10 year old male is half bro to the 5 year old black male. Same momma, Please read carefully I am not asking for a penny but you have to pick them up by your own means also these dogs will not just go to anyone but to be the right person for these dogs!
be able to keep them up to par
If you have the means and are able
Send me an email. Subject, ISO New home thank you all in advance.

Re: Few dogs ISO new homes

850-293-9334 hit me up

662 639 0335...I'll come og hit me up

Hey brother what's your email address? I dropped mine like to chop it up with you I have room for a older male. RB

Location Northern east coast

What’s your email?

I’m in northeast us what you got?

I’m very interested in knowing what u have & would like to talk to u to tell u a little about who I am & what I’m about ! My phone number is (708)745-4837 I have the Heavy Turtlebuster blood ! I have been into pitbull, every since I was 14 yrs old ! Hope to here. From you, the name is “CHY-GUY”

How much for the males

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com