Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Changing the password of your Comcast account on your iPhone and iPad
Comcast has been gaining the significance in the lives of the users. The users have realized its importance and so to safeguard the account from all the security breaches, they change their password. You can also opt for the password change in your iPad and iPhone by...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2020 11:15pm
by william smith
Recover An Inactive Account On Instagram
Instagram is one of the finest social media app that has actually gained huge popularity across the world. However, there are times when users do disable their account for a while, and later on thy want to get it back. Now as per the Instagram policies and guidelines...
Last Post: Nov 12, 2020 10:42pm
by william smith
Set up the Roadrunner Email on my iPhone
Roadrunner email is one of the most used online mailing services around the world. You can use it either through the browser or an email client. Many Roadrunner email users choose an iPhone or any other device to use the Roadrunner email service. Here, you need to se...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2020 10:33pm
by william smith
Learn How to fix Optonline Webmail sign-in Issues
Optonline is a free webmail account used by a number of users across the world at the present time. It is a drastically user-friendly service for all users today due to its complete features and products that you can achieve simply. It is pretty simple to sign-in usi...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2020 9:09pm
by william smith
Hp Scanner Error 22
Getting Hp Scanner Error 22? Are you looking for ways to manually fix this issue?for getting your error solved you may simply visit us and contact us on our toll free number. Hp Scanner Error 22
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2020 1:23am
by Hp Scanner Error...
AI is expected to play an even bigger role.
According to IDC’s research findings, the spending on global mobile solutions is expected to cross $1.72 trillion by 2021. The future of Mobile Test Automation is expected to emphasize increasing test coverageand making test automation faster and less complicat...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2020 4:38am
by Mobile Test Auto...
How to fix Netflix Error Code
There are times when you may see error code S7111-1101 while using Netflix on your Mac. This error code depicts that the information stored on the browser is required to refresh. Besides, this error code can be fixed easily by doing a few simple steps. And to make it...
Last Post: Nov 5, 2020 9:15pm
by william smith
Methods to Change password for Facebook
Facebook, a bridge gap of known connection, and new characters give you access to share photos, Media, and Live call. A secret vault of everyone’s life isn’t? And to continue enjoying this privacy, you must update your password at a regular interval. Tho...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2020 8:20pm
by william smith
Resolve Snapchat failing to work on the phone
In the past few years, Snapchat has become a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. However, lately, there are a few users who have reported issues with Snapchat services like not working issues due to some technical glitch. Luckily, this issue is common a...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2020 9:54pm
by william smith
Reactivate Old Hotmail Account
Hotmail is one of the oldest and most used web mail service around the world, but many times people deactivate their ID because of certain reasons. If in case you need to Reactivate Hotmail Account account then do not panic, follow the below steps in order to reactiv...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2020 10:46pm
by william smith
Online Process of Delta airlines reservations
Traveling via air is recognized as the safest mode of transportation and it has to gain hype day by day for a large number of passengers. When it comes to safe, secure, lower airfare and excellent service of the airlines, Delta airline comes to mind because in this c...
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 11:56pm
by william
How can one fix BellSouth Email not working
BellSouth email is one of the popular email services that incorporates some of the finest features that enable one to easily access it using various devices. Moreover, the email service offers great security features, quick recovery options, and more. All in all, the...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 10:21pm
by william smith
WHY XFINTIY WI-FI NOT WORKING
In 2020, internet especially Wi-Fi has become the lifeline of a common man. With just one click, you can connect with the entire world online. And to make sure, users are getting the non-stop internet speed, a lot of service providers are providing Wi-Fi connection a...
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 10:00pm
by william smith
How to fix Comcast Email not working issues
Issues with Comcast emails are very common, and they are generally encountered by the users while using the emails. When the Comcast email service is not working, there could be several reasons for this issue. Some issues can be easily fixed by the users, and for oth...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 9:03pm
by william smith
Recover your Google account on Android device
To access the services and products of Google, you will require a Google account. The Google account has a username and password, which is mandatory for some of the services offered by Google. If someday you are unable to use the services of Google on your Android de...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2020 8:45pm
by william smith
Recover Google account by Date of Birth
Since Google is one of the most renowned tools for the large customer base and has acquired significant space with the subscribers. Every service like Google+, Hangout, and Gmail is associated with Google account. Without having one cannot even think to download gam...
Last Post: Oct 26, 2020 11:00pm
by william smith
h
Holt
How to Connect Canon Mg3620 to Wifi
Recently i purchased Canon Mg3620 but i am unable to canon mg3620 connect to wifi, So what i did i just search about this error on web and found interesting article about how to connect canon mg3620 to wifi to wifi after following their instructions i was able to so...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2020 12:34pm
by Holt
Choosing best cam for live streaming and keeping an eye on your pet
The right camera and application can make it possible for you to get live video streamingof your pet. Consider factors like compatibility, support for live streaming platform, motion and sound activated video feature, night vision, and two-way voice when choosing the...
Last Post: Oct 13, 2020 5:39am
by Collen sylvia
How To Fix HP Printer Error Code 2753?
hii, I am technical support and working in a printer error support firm as nowadays I am working from home and using Brother Printer. from last 4-5 days, I am getting an HP Printer Error Code 2753 and I am unable to resolve this error I have searched about it and fou...
Last Post: Oct 3, 2020 12:03am
by lisha john
Hard Drive Data Recovery Dubai
For all laptops, we offer sophisticated Data Recovery Dubai services. Receive your missing laptop details. Also, you can call our free pickup service to get your drives picked up for free diagnosis. Appoint our experts for professional and friendly services for lapto...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2020 7:41am
by Hard Drive Data ...
Hair thinning?
Hi, my name's Courtney and I have a 2 year old Doxie named Pumpkin. Recently I have noticed that her hair seems to have thinned out some. She has never had much on her chest (skins feels almost rubbery) or behind her ears. But I think her coat may be getting thinner....
Views: 3399   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 3, 2020 6:24am
by zaynting
How To Fix HP Boot Device Not Found 3f0?
hello, guys, I am working as technical support and I have a lot of use of printer currently I am using Hp printer and getting this HP Boot Device Not Found 3f0 error I am unable to resolve this error I have tried a lot and found one site which is quite usef...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2020 6:53am
by lisha john
Epson error code 0x69
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my website =). We will have a hyperlink exchange arrangement among us! Epson error code 0x69
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2020 8:07am
by Epson error code...
n
Nick
Search Engine Submission Sites
Search Engine Submission Sites are very helpful for website owners as it helps them to generate high traffic on the website. You just need to submit the URL of your posts or blogs on these search engine sites and it will help your website to get high rank on SERPs an...
Last Post: Jul 26, 2020 6:26am
by Nick
Mobile repair Dubai
Mobile repair Dubai Though these mobile phones are equipped with attractive features and high processing speed, issues are inescapable to these pieces of equipment. Envision a situation where the telephone incidentally drops out of your hands.
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2020 6:22am
by Abi Ahmad
Pimpandhost
If you hear "Pimpandhost" word the first thing comes in your mind that is controversial Pimpandhost
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 10:24pm
by Pimpandhost
TWITCH ERROR 2000
Online website is known for live streaming videos, music, TV series, games etc TWITCH ERROR 2000 https://www.alltopsite.com/how-to-resolve-twitch-error-2000-top-notch-fixes/
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2020 9:51am
by noushad amir
Pimpandhost
Pimpandhost is really helpful for image sharing through this you can make website excellent Pimpandhost
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2020 8:51am
by noushad amir
Pimpandhost
Pimpandhost is really helpful for image sharing through this you can make website excellent Pimpandhost
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2020 9:44am
by noushad amir
Garmin Express
Garmin Express is an application designed to manage Garmin devices. Must visit https://garminexpressupdater.com/garmin-express-updates/ to know more
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2020 10:16pm
by Lucifer
EXCEPTION CODE 0XC0000005
The exception code 0xc0000005 is one of the most frequent errors that pop up in any version of the Windows operating system. When this error occurs, it restricts you from performing any procedures that you have executed. This error can occur in your system at differe...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2020 8:32am
by EXCEPTION CODE 0...
Search Engine Submission Sites
After doing your all off page activity you need to find Search Engine Submission Sites and that you found on our page https://www.alltopsite.com/top-search-engine-submission-sites-list/
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2020 4:15am
by adnan khan
Don't Be Afraid To Change What You Plywood Manufacturers In Yamunanagar
On arrival at the mill, logs are stored in the Log Yard. Mills will use various methods to retain the moisture in the logs, many opting for sprinkler systems. Logs will then eventually make their way to the Log Pond. Logs are submerged in water for an extended per...
Views: 407   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2020 1:43am
by nick123
profile creation sites
You are very much aware of the profile creation sites, this is that area where you can reach to the greater audience and a huge people became your fan after watching you display picture and know about you. Also, you can get work from that https://www.alltopsite.com/t...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2020 5:20am
by noushadamir
profile creation sites
Get 2020 Hight DA-PA profile creation sites increase traffic as well as site ranking
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2020 11:01pm
by noushadamir
Ipl Live Streaming App And Get Rich
IPL Live Streaming App People who are interested in live cricket may want to consider which site is best for live cricket streaming. This can be quite difficult to choose between the sites for a variety of reasons. While there are many that are worth the investm...
Last Post: Jun 10, 2020 2:56am
by Sunny Goel
Phim sex
Phim sex Phim sex online Phim sex moi jav jav online
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2019 11:28pm
by phim sex
Free Download Yahoo Password Recovery V3.3.rar
Free Download Yahoo Password Recovery V3.3.rar > http://snipurl.com/2aeev6v 9d66409887 JavaScript is required to properly view this page. This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager....
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 4:42pm
by fintlarse
Free Download Yahoo Password Recovery V3.3.rar
Free Download Yahoo Password Recovery V3.3.rar > http://snipurl.com/2aeev6v 9d66409887 JavaScript is required to properly view this page. This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager....
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 4:42pm
by fintlarse
Poringa Sexo Con Enanas Y Zoofilia Gratis
Poringa Sexo Con Enanas Y Zoofilia Gratis > http://urlin.us/0fmld Poringa Sexo Con Enanas Y Zoofilia Gratis 97ffa81d91 3gp.2760 Fotos de Tawnee Stone.part1.rartube8.com bollywood heroine dipica paducon sexy...
Views: 2213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:32am
by quitrychm
Best Meal and Exercise Plans ?
What are the best meal and exercise plans for dachshunds? I make them each a separate chicken breast for supper at night (6-8 pm). I always have food and water set out for them, but they never seem to eat it. They also eat whatever snacks I tend snack on (p....
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2014 2:07pm
by Terry Gowdy
Protective or Loving Behavior
I have a 19 month old blue dapple Dashchund named Aaby. My question concerns a interesting behavior she displays with one of my friends. She loves to lay across his face/neck with her paws resting on his face. We call it 'smothering' and we laugh about it. But I was...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2014 1:19am
by Rachael Karnes
Rescued Dogs are AWESOME!! ( I didn't even know her name, article)
Hi, I just finished reading the article on I didn't even know her name, and before I even finished the first 2 paragraphs I had tears streaming down my face. The story touched my heart and it really tugged on my heartstrings. I am a 3rd generation dachund owner, an...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 8:35am
by Tabitha Sage
aggressive
since i have had my 2 yr old sister doxies spayed march 6 13 they fight always. i have to keep them separated. why is this and when will it stop. this is the opposite behavior we had before spaying.please help
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 12:56pm
by lissa roberts
Nettle rash
Hello everybody! Our little boy yesterday got in some nettle bushes and an awful rash appeared on his face. We gave him some anti - allergic medicines and smeared him with cool gel.However there are still some intumescences on his muzzle as it was injured the most....
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2012 5:20am
by Stefaniya Atanas...
Agreesive Playing
I have a 6 month mini and a 3 year old cat. Mini and cat get along fine. . . chased each other around the house. Seemed to be having fun! Now the mini seems to be somewhat agressive when playing with the cat. Constantly wants to be in his face, jumping on hi...
Views: 655   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 4, 2012 4:22pm
by Larry Hild
Puppy or Adult?
Hello, I just wondered when a Dachshund puppy is considered an adult or what constitutes a puppy being an adult. Are there signs to look for? Age? I have a female Dachshund 1 yr, 1 mo old.
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2012 4:06pm
by Larry Hild
dachshund w/ skin problem
Hi. Maybe someone has some advice. My 7 year old mini named JD has over the past few months developed an itching problem that seems to come and go. Sometimes he is fine and then almost instantly his belly, chest, the insides of his legs, and the underside of his neck...
Views: 689   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2012 2:09pm
by Susan Mullins
b
Becky
leg pain
My 2 year old female has been having intermittent leg pain. It first started with the right leg with limping, and now its her left. I took her to the vet and he didnt feel any displacement or anything, and he put her on some anti-inflammatories. She got better for...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2012 10:58pm
by Becky
attatched at the hip...
Hi, I have a female doxie that my neighbor found and gave to me. Ihave had her for a year now and Sheba's become my baby. She follows me everywhere. She had to sleep with me, and cries if I'm not around. She destroys anything if i leave without her. Is there anything...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 12:27pm
by Dawn Fortier
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet