Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Beatlers

Donald. Sixty years time has passed like six.

Hi Joe,Regarding Bernadette's brother Joseph many years ago in Luton I ran into Joseph and we ended up in a pub crawl and after we parted that night I never heard of him again and I often wondered what became of him ,would you know what became of him ? Regards Ted

Ted
Josey is still in Luton as far as I know. My brother Maurice spent manyweekends at his house.

Thanks Joe,Going back to that period must be 60 years ago ,we started in The George that night and ended in the Compaceis pub and I happen to fall on leaving and ended up in the Luton & Dunstable hospital were I had to have stitches in a head wound which was bad enough but the hangover the following morning was unforgettable .so once again Joe thanks its nice to know he made his home there .Kind Regards Ted

Joe
correct, time goes by compared to a roll of toilet paper, the nearer it gets to the end the faster it goes!
donald