Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An Early Journal Entry For Your Review and Comment

Ah Don, memories!

I well remember that choice of your's Don, and my intention was to point you toward EBRT. Fortunately with Terry's guidance re individual choice for treatment, I chose to desist, but I did take an active interest in your choices as you well know. My concern at the time related to a clinical view that Proton Beam main efficacy was in the Rx of near surface tumours, particularly in paediatrics. Plus Lorna Linda were pretty much out on their own advocating its utility for PCa. Some skeptics even suggested their facility was under utilised, hence the take on of treating PCa patients. But as we know Proton Beam like many other PCa therapies proved useful in the arsenal against PCa.

So what is happening with you lately Don? I confess to not having read your blog for quite a while.

john bonneville

Re: An Early Journal Entry For Your Review and Comment

John:
I'm doing pretty OK. Because there is little if anything new to report (a good thing) I don't make many
additions to my blog these days.
I'm getting closer to publishing my book which is, as you probably know, based on my blog and on a fairly sizable number of my internnet actions on YANA. Accordingly,I doubt that my book will be of much interest to you or my other YANA internet buddies.
In any event always good to hear from you. Best wishes to you and yours... take care.
Don

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS