Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Brief Retrospective Triggered by a Current Event

You have been a bit light on scribing on your blog Don. Most unusual for you. I detect a shift in your perspective to be somewhat more focused on reflective. You seem content and accepting. It has my privilege be a part of your journey Don and visa versa of course. How is the last chapter progressing? You don't want to leave your readers hanging in suspense?

John:
You are very perceptive my friend.
I am happy to report that my life is far more stable these days. Less turmoil equals less data to share. A bonafide blessing for sure.
Your perceptive inquiry and interest is much appreciated.
How's by you?
Don O.

Well Don, health wise all my ailments are in winter recess. I did have an iron infusion in March, what a lift that gave me. Probably have another one in springtime. So my main focus has been on a Ranger Tug R21 EC that I purchased a few months ago. I have even created a new bucket list of places to go here in OZ. Will keep it for about 3 or 4 years and I think that will see me out, but in the meantime some adventures to be had.

It is a different world now Don. I think we can be grateful of having our time when we did. When I reflect, even our PCa journeys contributed to an interesting life. The initial trepidation, the learning curve, treatment, Terry and this place, it certainly was one hell of a ride. A while back I went through a goodly number of old warriors on here that completed their journeys. Men that I used to interact with, or as Terry would say, combat with! And I cherished the part that they played in my journey. And reading their stories it seem's like only yesterday.

Enough waffle Don, till next time
John Bonneville

Sounds as if both of us are doing reasonably ok. What a blessing!
Hang in there John and stay in touch.
Best wishes. Don

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS