Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Duloxetine

jj
I'll Look for your posting on the other site. The response should be interesting.
Don O.

jj:
More importantly your message has the potential of helping many.many Pca warriors

jj - This is amazing and interesting. Do you think it has also had any effect on your attitude? The main use of this drug you said was for depression which many of us suffer from after contracting and treating this disease. It would be great if it would be able to treat both maladies! "Killing two birds with one stone" would be great! Jon.

Hi

No, I haven't noticed any change in mood apart from joy when my last PSA was undetectable! Apparently the dosage for depression is in the 100's of mg wheras I take 2 by 20 mg daily.

To be fair, my initial exuberance was a little premature. Although much better I still do need to wear 1 thin pad daily for security. It is much better than it was but is not a panacea.

best

John

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS