Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Incontinence

Thanks for your help on this one Pat I was getting down through it especially as I get so sore with being wet.
Hopefully I will get there

thanks

David

Re: Re: Re: Incontinence

You will get better. Took me 4 months.

Ted from England

Re: Incontinence

Hey All,
This is great info, and good to see that I'm not out of the norm. I'm 51 and an avid runner. I'm 7.5 weeks post-op (DaVinci surgery) and recently (last week) could start feeling my bladder getting "full" if I am sitting or laying down. When I stand up, I must press my hand against my pelvis all the way to the bathroom or there is no use going into the bathrrom. I am wearing the depends and a pad infront of that and it works very well. I am also working the Kegels to rehab the pelvic muscles. I think they're working because I can stop the stream several times now, when I do get to the bathroom, where I couldn't at all before. My doctor told me I may have to deal with this for 6 months. (Well, he actually said if it lasts for 6 months we have a problem to look into) As long as I see progress, it should be ok.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS