THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squad for Sunday 27th October Away to Asianos

TJ is not playing either (according to Teamer).
Martin is available though and I will be picking him up. Still heard nothing from the others, so it still looks likely that Barney will be needed...injured or not !

I need to borrow someone spare size nine boots 2mo mine boots are cook and out of shape

Daley
I need to borrow someone spare size nine boots 2mo mine boots are cook and out of shape
I wear size 9, but they are 30 years old and very uncomfortable !

Apparently John Scouller has flu and will almost certainly not be playing tomorrow. If he has arranged to give anybody a lift, then we have a problem.

Lee King has got in touch to say he would like to come along tomorrow and play if needed. He is registered, so I have told him I will pick him up with Martin. Just waiting for him to confirm. We definitely won't have 14 without him.

Cascoe says he 'doesn't think he will be able to make it' tomorrow (at the moment), which will presumably mean no lift for Leon ?

Daley is getting a lift off Krishan & Ryan but he still needs a pair of boots, otherwise he will have to use mine.

Even though the clocks are going back tonight, not forward, I do have a nasty feeling at the moment that this is going to be one of those days when we only have about 5 or 6 players there for the kick-off and we have to concede the match.
I do hope I am wrong, as that will be a massive fine from the London F.A. !

I am available I've already spoke to Terry to get a lift. Been in Tenerife for the past week so haven't been on it with emails/teamer

I am picking up Leon, Martin & Lee at Edmonton Green at 9.00.a.m.
It will be a bit of a squeeze getting them all in, but it's best to be on the safe side in case Cascoe, John & Lexton are not playing. At the moment I have no idea if any of them are coming.