THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squad for Sunday 15th Sept. Away to The Sheaf

Based on who was at training last night and who played last Sunday, here is the squad of 16 for this Sunday's match Away to The Sheaf:
Garry Cover (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
George Stahlmann
Ali 'TJ' Sowe
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Jack Bangs
Francis Karemo
Daniel Daley
Lexton Harrison
Martin Cruickshank
John Scouller
Krishan Singh
Junior Brown
Rafiel Johnson

There were only 9 players at training last night, including Martin, John, Krishan & Junior, which is why they have been put in the squad ahead of others). The others at training were Garry, Lexton, Cascoe, Jack and a mate of Krishan's who looked a good player.
We still had a good session thanks to Cascoe coming up with some good ideas from his Wormley Rovers training sessions, but if players (who did not give us an excuse in advance) can't be bothered to turn up just because it is raining, then they are not going to get in the squad I'm afraid.

As for the squad that has been picked, it includes Danny Hagan, but according to Facebook he has now broken a toe (at work) and is unlikely to play.
If any other registered players who are not in the squad at the moment are coming along to watch, I would advise them to bring their boots in case others drop out at short notice (or cannot get there until Half-Time). That was how Raf got a game last week as he was not in the squad originally.

Also, I need somebody to give Martin a lift from Edmonton Green as I want to bring my ladder/platform to film from (bearing in mind the pitch is next to the car park). I can't fit anybody in my car when I bring that.
Can Barney help ? Or TJ ?

Laurence Hughes
Also, I need somebody to give Martin a lift from Edmonton Green as I want to bring my ladder/platform to film from (bearing in mind the pitch is next to the car park). I can't fit anybody in my car when I bring that.
Can Barney help ? Or TJ ?

No worries - leave that with me.
Cheers
Barney

Danny Hagan is injured but Ben Keating is available so we still have a squad of 16 if no-one drops out.