THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Website Updates

The Links Page has now been updated for Season 2013-2014.
There are loads of teams in our League who do not have club websites, Facebook pages or Twitter feeds, but others like ourselves are very much on the ball with that sort of thing. I don't bother with a Facebook page for the club though, as our website and Forum does the job.

I have also added links at the bottom of this page for the County Cup draws involving teams in our League this season.
We are in the London FA Sunday Junior Cup again, which is why that one is highlighted.
I will also add in links on that page for our League Cup draws once they have been made. I have no idea why they are not on Full-Time yet. They are normally drawn in mid-August. Maybe the League have scrapped them because of a lack of teams !!!?

The Player Profiles page has also been updated again to include our new signings so far. I have removed a number of players from last season who have disappeared/retired/not registered for this season, and four of them in Tim Beeden, Martin Loveday, Simon Jackson & Tony King will be added to the Greats Of The Past section in due course for playing over 100 matches for us (or near enough).

Re: Website Updates

New Chairman's Blog now online here: http://www.edmontonrovers.co.uk/chairmansblogs.html