THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next 7-a-side Match - Monday 29th July

Here's the situation at the moment (Sunday evening)...

Leon has dropped out but Ben Keating is available as he is not working tomorrow, so we have put him in instead.

Lexton, Krishan, Younes & Garry have not yet confirmed their availability.
I have texted Lexton about three times over the past four days and he is not replying, so I presume he has lost his phone !
I have spoken to Trevor this evening and we agree to give Lexton up to 10.00.p.m. tonight to confirm his availability. If he doesn't, then Terry Moore will be called up to take his place instead.

I haven't bothered texting Garry as he always turns up, although it would help if he just clicked 'Yes' on Teamer !
Krishan and Younes are not replying to texts though. They never do until after 5.00.p.m. on the day of the match because Krishan doesn't know how he will be fixed for work. Trevor is happy to just take a risk that they won't drop out.
If they do, Ben says he has a mate who is a very good player and wants to play/join us, but Trev says he would rather see him in a Pre-Season Friendly than throw him in against Broomfield. He would rather call up Daniel Cascoe, Adam Krstic or John Scouller if Krishan or Younes drop out. Hopefully two of those three will be available at the last minute if neither Krishan or Younes get in touch to confirm their availability.

...and the current weather forecast for 8.00.p.m. on Monday night ? 'Violent' thunderstorms, 90% humidity and gale-force winds. Great.

Lexton and Krishan are both o.k.
Younes won't know until tomorrow afternoon due to work.

Still waiting for Garry to confirm.

Garry is o.k. to play (in goal).

Still waiting for Younes to confirm. If he can't play, just to confirm that Terry Moore will be the first-choice replacement.

Younes says he 'should be' there.