THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squad for 7-a-Side - Monday 15th July

I have heard nothing from Krishan. I think he just relies on a text from me to tell him he is in the squad rather than taking the automated message from Teamer, but I really can't be arsed to keep texting people for every match.

I also have no idea if Lewis is playing in goal, so at the moment we only have 6 players including John, Garry & Jack, all of whom just said last week that they were available, but don't use Teamer (or here) to confirm.
Lexton, Barney & Adam are the only players to confirm by Teamer or by texting me that they are definitely playing tonight. Lexton now has a car and will be driving, so hopefully he won't turn up 45 minutes late this time like he did last week !

If Trev wants to just risk it and play with a bare seven including me if Krishan & Lewis don't turn up, then that's up to him. I won't last 5 minutes in this heat though.

Krishan isn't playing, so I have called up Hagan to replace him.
John says he 'doesn't think' Lewis is playing. I assume John is playing himself though.

Jacko texted me offering to play in goal, but as far as I know, Adam Griffin is available if needed or Garry could go in goal so that we can give another outfield player a game. Not my decision though.

Laurence Hughes
Krishan isn't playing, so I have called up Hagan to replace him.
John says he 'doesn't think' Lewis is playing. I assume John is playing himself though.

Jacko texted me offering to play in goal, but as far as I know, Adam Griffin is available if needed or Garry could go in goal so that we can give another outfield player a game. Not my decision though.

Griffo Griffo Griffo

I think Adam Griffin should play if he is available but Jacko needs to know by 8 pm so you need to contact Adam. I would rather Garry has a game as an outfield player.