THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squad for 7-a-Side - Monday 13th May

I will be there.... Lets actually go for it this year! Not looking to make it a 6th year of misery!

Lexton and Ben are not playing, so we only have seven, all of whom have confirmed their availability.

It's up to Trev if he wants anybody else. I am too busy to decide myself.

If anyone else wants to play please phone / text me or post on here.

I'm available to play tomorrow

I would guess that Trev is in Court all day today with his phone switched off and therefore hasn't replied to Krishan...or he hasn't got Krishan's number saved in his mobile phone address book , so it looks like I will have to make the decision.

I will therefore say that Krishan is now definitely in the squad (because he is the first to reply as far as I know), so the squad of 8 is as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Krishan Singh
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley

If anybody else had texted or e-mailed Trev yesterday offering to play before Krishan posted on here, then that's Trev's fault for not letting us know.

Just a reminder to everybody tonight...Please bring your own shorts (preferably black), socks (any colour) and shinpads. I will only be bringing the shirts and a keeper's top.
Full details on our 7-a-side League 'rules & regulations' are here: http://www.edmontonrovers.co.uk/sevenaside.html